Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[ DEC 21 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; xD Ha ha I do love my Jiki! I don't draw her nearly enough... 8(


Six; xD LOL Oh I'm sorry! I guess I shoulda made it more obviously, that is definitely a mask! 



Two really shitty attempts at animating again. It's just the stars, really. OTL I forgot not to do airbrushing in GIFs. So it looks like shit.


8( The non-animated version is much better.





Ever seen Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei? Or at least the OPs? No? >8 

 

Working on making a parody using mine and Rieka's OCs! 

 I think I'm getting ever closer to mastering this chibi style!~ 8( It's hard though, a real hit and miss for me. Anyways, this is Chisato, Rieka's OC! * A* I think she's hella adorable! I definitely wouldn't fuck around with this girl.

* v*)/ Well see ya~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment