Sunday, December 19, 2010

[ DEC 19 ] [ 2010 ]

I'm oh so very tired. Oh so very, oh so very.

Tee hee, looks like Harumi fell asleep reading and drinking hot chocolate~!

Oh Jiki, I haven't drawn you in a while, ne?! 8( It's your stupid mask. I can't draw emotions with it since it doesn't move, ya know? Either way, you're creepy as fuck and I'd hate to ever fight you. Had fun trying something new with the lines and hair!

NOW TO BED~ I better not get jury duty tomorrow. 8( They better excuse me. Or else I'll prey for a disaster.

2 comments:

  1. * v* HARUMI IS SO CUTE SLJLKDJS. SCREW YOU AND YOUR MOE OCs. >:U

    * v* That picture of Jiki is really good. I like the hair especially. And the coloring for some reason around the lips. And the eyes. And the wrap thing. And...it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX:

    HARUMI~!!!

    /steals her hot chocolate oh ho ho/

    Ohh, I didn't know that Jiki wore a mask! Ha ha, I was thinking her face was strangely unchanging. FFFFF I LOVE THE HEAD-WRAP AND THE HAIR!!

    ReplyDelete