Thursday, December 23, 2010

[ DEC 23 ] [ 2010 ]

* v*)/ Chillin' with cousins.


* v*)/ Hikaru again. So, have you decided what you think Hikaru is? Male or female? 


The adorable cousins Mako and Amari. Sure, Mako is years older than the infant girl, but he seems to have a quiet attachment to her. He often visits Sano and Airi's new home- mostly to help the new mother out when Sano's away. It's a 50/50 toss up for Sano to come home and see who is holding the baby- Airi or Mako.


LOL I guess this is one big Hikaru post! I tend to draw Hikaru very girly, but that's because I naturally draw girls better so I tend to take advantage of her girliness and make the ambiguous character... well, quite girly.
But here, Hikaru is a booooy~ Perhaps on a date? * v*)/ Gonna go whoo himself a date? I wonder if it's his dear friend Lily.

And some Airi~ Idk why I drew this. I tried making her a new outfit. But this is more of a school outfit, ha ha ha! My bad, I guess I'm not very creative right now~ Maybe it's younger Airi back in the day. I can see her wearing outfits that look like even school uniforms. /facepalms/ 

Aaanyways~ Here's a WIP of the above chibi. I'll be doing a speedpaint sometime soon~!  

2 comments:

  1. BWAH, I'M SECRETLY HOPING HIKARU IS A MALE. * v* Not that I have anything against yuri! ; v; He'd be such a cute male, though.

    LOL SANO, BETTER CATCH THE BANDWAGON, AMARI'S GONNA START CALLING MAKO DAD SOON.
    loljk.

    Maybe he's at Lily's doorstep, asking if she's ready yet. Even if she doesn't even know they're having a date. xD~

    fffffffft Airi~ I love you're hair, it's so cute. Q AQ; I was gonna say, is that a younger airi? xD;;; cause the socks threw me off a bit. It's adorable, nonetheless.

    SPEEDPAINT HELL YEAH. You pick the best music, Roi! * A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sano would bang that. Just sayin.

    Unf.

    <3

    ReplyDelete