Saturday, December 25, 2010

[ DEC 25 ] [ 2010 ]

Oh man, it just really hit that this year is actually going to be over in only a week! Does that trip anybody else out? *_* I wish I had done something for Christmas this year! Buuuuut I didn't. orz

Viv; Tee hee~! * n* It's hard for me to figure out what Hikaru is. Rieka and I were talking about how we don't have any yuri couples but at the same time Hikaru is questionable enough that I can't tell! LOL MAKO IS ALWAYS AT HIS UNCLE AND AUNT'S HOUSE. XD HE MIGHT AS WELL LIVE THERE. Tee hee~ * v* I could see Airi wearing that, even now at her age... just indoors! She likes to feel cute still!

Riekun; Yeah Sano wants that don't he?!

 I was happy with this piece for it being so random! Miyako from SIREN. Played around with some stuff, mostly just the reflection of the red waters against her. 

More SIREN fagging. Tomoko from SIREN. I love this scene a lot, even if it's very small. * v*)/ I feel bad for Tomoko, she got a really shit part of the story! 

Saika, Christmas edition! orz Not much to say here. I was happy enough with the dress!

I hate this chibi. orz The eyes are too small. Harumi being her Christmas edition, too! Tee hee, I love the contrast of their colors~! Really I prefer Saika's though. orz /failure 

 Ah ha ha! Some Airi and Sano! I really do enjoy the dynamics of these two. They started off with a rocky relationship, being rivals and all, but they went their separate ways and pretty much a decade later decided to try taking a different approach. * v*)/ Let the happy husband and wife-to-be enjoy their night together~!

Chisato~! LOL In my stupidity I made the jewel blue, too. The shirt was originally going to be green but I changed it in the end. 8> So ha ha. Anyways~! Made up this outfit, lol, totally not Chisato's (LOL WTF SHE'S NOT EVEN MY OC). * v* Just wanted to have a little fun~!

Some picture RPs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
 11,
12, 
13

8( Sorry I had to do that with the links. Blogspot hates me and messed up my links~! Anyways I hope everybody has a great Christmas, and even if you don't celebrate, well, don't have a bad day anyways. 8> 

Ohhhh~ Also I wanna do point/rl commissions but for the new style of chibis... oh man. 8< Idk what to price them or what. OTL /lots to do 
   

1 comment:

  1. FFFFFFFFF I think this was a good art day for you! Q uQ <3 I loved every single piece you did! <3

    AND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU AND YOUR AMAZING DESIGNING SKILLS, ALL THE OUTFITS YOU MADE ARE SO HNNNNNNNNGGGG <33333333

    ReplyDelete