Sunday, December 26, 2010

[ DEC 26 ] [ 2010 ]

* v*)/ Christmas, Christmas~! I got lots of games and movies, I'm very happy! Also more photo paper to make stiiiiiickers, yeeeeees.


Tee hee, this is actually a speed paint piece I did~! Just wanted to draw them~! Their outfits suck though. OTL And the colors suck worse! Still, I was happy with their faces~! Seeing these two makes me happy~ Have a link to the speedpaint now~




A point commission~ For WaterBlizzard on dA, no touching! I obviously need more work. OTL 

Aaaaand another point commission, for chibifiy on dA~! Tee hee, I had fun with this one. * n*  

xD I didn't do much else, got distracted with RPing~ * v*)/ SEE YA~ 

1 comment:

  1. LOL SO MANY RED EYES GOING ON IN THIS POST.

    Sano and Akira will always be my favorite characters. And I love Airi's and Saika's hair. /kidnaps them all/
    -JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT-
    Q vQ They are SUCH a cute couple. They just...look cute together.You didn't seem too happy with Sano's hand. WHERE'D YOU LEAVE AMARI, HMM? WITH MAKO?

    ReplyDelete