Thursday, December 30, 2010

[ DEC 30 ] [ 2010 ]

Riekun; Q AQ Waaaah I was glad to work on full bodies, and I am feeling a bit better today! 


A wip of a piece I'm doing~ In honor of the Year of the Rabbit. I'm not really sure why I did this. I felt this... impulsive need to draw it. I did read the Year of the Rabbit is one of the most fortunate years/signs. I can only hope for that. I could use some good news. The stress from the past month is going to lead me to an early grave.  


This is no OC of mine. Well, she's kind of based off my rabbit OC, Sairinko, but it's not her! 

FFFF. Still all over Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuga together. *_* It's a shame there's so many NaruHina fans, it seems a majority of Hinata pairers dig her with him. I can't say it. OTL Who cares how "cute she is" for him. I can't see it working at all for him. And I can't see a relationship going very far. It'd be very stale. But that's just my opinion~ Hopefully there's more out there who see this pairing too! 

*_* Kiba made me mad but I was happy with Hinata! 

Aaaaaand some of Rieka's OC, Saika~ *_* She's so cuuuuute. Very random piece. Her nose is too high. OTL My bad.

o_o Not much else. Today was a bit better~ Chilled with my cousins. Do ho ho.  

1 comment:

  1. R-RIE-KUN? /LOLSOBS/ I GUESS MY NAME IS RIEKA.

    I really like Hinata's hair there, for some reason or other. I think it's because her face is so adorable and moe. /pinches her cheeks and gets run over by Kiba/

    * u* Saikaaaa. She's so cute. I wonder who she's talking to. I like the coloring on the bow, too!

    ReplyDelete