Friday, December 31, 2010

[ DEC 31 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; Q AQ Oh man sorry. Lately I've been having this weird sensation where I read a word- multiple times, I reread my comments over and over so I can address as much as possible. I really read "Rieka" each time I looked at the name. I can't figure out why I read the wrong words, honestly seeing and believing what I see. That can't be a good sign. Ffff.


So Rieka and I decided to do a mini-collab of the Chinese Zodiac! I have the snake, rabbit, rat, ox, rooster and dragon! Here is the rabbit, who inspired this entire idea with my 2011 New Year's piece! She has no name, or age. Yet. Tee hee, knowing us... OTL They'll end up being OCs of some sort. Ha ha. Anyways! The Year of the Rabbit! Go, go, Rabbit-chan!

Aaaaand this is the Year of the Rat! A little boy~ Well not little, nor is he as tsundere as I drew him! xD Rats are supposed to be charming to the opposite sex and are a bit of perfectionist. Thrifty as well, and love to gossip but easily angered. Rat-kun will mess you up!

LOL OH MAN.  So this is my friend Chamo as a Tank from Left 4 Dead. LOL. This spawned from my friends coming over and watching me play with my cousins. And somehow the topic turned that Chamo is a Tank. And I said I'd draw him as one. So I did a doodle of it. xD Not much else to say about it!

LOL continuing on with the Chinese Zodiac collab~ Got to the Year of the Snake! An enigmatic girl who doesn't say much but has much to say. While she can be a bit selfish, she can also reach out to others through feelings. Perhaps she doesn't say or do much because she's scared to fail. After all, when she fails, she gets pissed off. That being said, easily angered. Fear Snake-chan!




A WIP of the Year of the Dragon. LOL Eccentric, yes?! A boy whose eccentric and excitable, honest with his feelings and opinions and yet draws in a crowd. The charismatic Dragon-kun!

*_* It's 4:30am. Time for bed. 

2 comments:

  1. SIX:

    ORZ Yay, Zodiac OCs! They're all so cute! ;u; /is the year of the Pig

    *U* What about you, Roi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Six, you can use name/urls instead of going anonymous. o_o

    R-Rat-kun! /T-TOUCHES HIM/ JSHSJLHS I love his hair. asdjhdakldhaKJSDHAJKDBJKASDJKAHS. And his ears, for that matter.

    I've never played L4D. D: /wrist

    Wah Snake-chan looks like someone you shouldn't mess with! * v* I like that shade of green. 10 POINTS TO SLYTHERIN.

    ReplyDelete