Saturday, January 1, 2011

[ JAN 1 ] [ 2011 ]

I-is 2010 really over? Here's to you, 2010, may I never relive a year like you again. May you rot forever in the back of my mind and may you be my lowest point. Thanks for topping off my last few months with a big pile of shit. I just might have to schedule an appointment with a therapist for a meeting or two, I'm being dead serious. I hate you, 2010. 


Hello, 2011! Don't you look charming? Odd numbers aren't so bad, and you can't possibly be that bad, can you? 2011, please hear me out. I need a break. I'm crumbling under the weight of my own mind. If there's any sort of deity, energy or spirits that exist and recognize "good" and "bad," well let them realize that either karma is hitting me hard for something I haven't done yet or I really am a good person with really shitty luck. So 2011. Help relieve my mind. Let all problems be resolved. RESOLVED. Not put away. Solved for good. May good fortune fall on us all. I know I need it. I don't know how long I can keep myself getting out of bed. I'm already starting to just lay in bed for hours doing nothing. If I crack, I don't know how I'll snap. With all these negative thoughts I get in my head, it's only a matter of time before I do something I'll regret again.


Seriously though. *_* HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. MAY THIS BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ALL!

--


Sixl T vT)/ N'awwww you're too kind, thank you Six! Tee hee, I'm year of the snake! My little cousins are year of the pig, too!


Viv; LOL Oh man he was gonna have white/silver hair but I was like. 8( Oh yeah. Fruits Basket. /doesn't wanna look like she ripped him off/ To tell the truth I wasn't very happy with Rat-kun! *_*;; Tee hee, L4D is so much fun, I love it! LOLOLOL SNAKE-CHAN WILL KICK YOUR ASS. WITH A DEATH GLARE. O_O


A WIP of ChankoNabe's character on dA for Law of X. @_@ Ffff she has such cute art and I adored her OC. Go check her out, she's an amazing artist and I love the way she colors and lines and fffff: ChankoNabe's dA



Continuing on with the Chinese Zodiac! Year of the Dragon is done and complete! With that horn on his head and his mini scaled wings on his back, he's an eccentric and excitable boy who can inspire and awe. He can be a bit over-bearing though. But it's cool. 8) He gets along with everybody. Well. Anybody that can stand him, which is all he cares about!


Well Sano has the right idea for kicking off the Year of the Rabbit coming up! LOL Airi looks like she bit off more than she can chew (this counts for in bed later on ohhhhhhh. LOL Sano you lucky man!). Tee hee, not much else to say! *_*

 Okies now have some Year of the Ox! Like Snake-chan, Ox-chan here doesn't speak much. Though when she does, it's obvious there's more to her than her serious appearance. A bit on the eccentric side, she's an elegant girl whose sharp tongue and quick temper will slice you to ribbons. But don't let that scare you! She's actually pretty relaxed and goes with the flow; just don't get in her way or make her fail. That's when she'll get really upset. 

Holy crap last of my Chinese Zodiac! Year of the Rooster. >_< I was gonna make him redhead but I already did that for the dragon so brown hair it was! Some roosters are brown, anyways! And they got green tails. *_* Tee hee, didn't wanna give him that head thing (holy crap forgot what it was called), so he has little chicken wings.  He tends to be a bit adventurous and thus is often alone. But don't judge him purely on that! He just needs a little help making friends! Give him a chance and get to know him? Rooster-kun!

LOL so Dog-kun seems to have a bit of a crush or some sort of attraction to our Rabbit-chan. But she says no thank you and runs the hella outta there. 8( LOL Seems to be our only "established" relationship. Dog-kun belongs to Rieka! Rabbit-chan is mine. xD

*_* Nothing else to report. Here's to praying for good luck this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment