Thursday, January 20, 2011

| doodles |

Okay I think today will be better! Spent a good while laying in bed and finally pulled myself up and talked with my mom. After our conversation, I feel a little more optimistic to get back up on my feet and stop being so pitiful. * v*)/ I hope to keep feeling better now.


I had drew this last night, but it was after I posted yesterday's blog. Yukina! In some normal clothes rather than her school uniform! Not official casual clothes but I just wanted to play around with her! Looks like she's waiting for a date!?


TEE HEE AND THIS IS ATHENA~ /cries forever/ She's our rl friend's OC and she's so cuuuuuute but fffffff I cannot draw her as cute as she really is! OTL 

LOL DISTRACTED BY MUCH OC TALK SO THIS IS ALL I DID. /LAZY BITCH RUNS AWAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment