Friday, January 21, 2011

| doodles + picture rp |

8> Today has been a weird day. Totally replaying Tales of Eternia. I-I missed playing it so much! Also gonna totally replay Rule of Rose. Anybody ever heard of that game?


It's this totally awesome survival horror for the PS2. I don't recommend it if you don't dig confusing storylines and plots that require you to think. They do *NOT* directly answer everything and you got to piece it together yourself. Seriously. 

Nonetheless! It's freaky shit. It's a unique and controversial game; they make it sound like the point of the game is underage sex and pedophilia and lesbianism. It's not. /facepalms/ Seriously guys? If that's what you think the point of the game is, you have no right to call yourself a critic! Why don't you pay attention the plot aka Jennifer's fragmented memories? 


Anyways!


This is Rieka's teacher OC Hayden! No last name yet, lololol. Looks like he's deep in thought. PERHAPS ABOUT THE NEXT UNDERAGED GIRL HE'LL BE DATING?! LOL just kiidddiing~ OramI?!


Aaaand this is random. I think I'll do a bunch of these chibi couples and paste them all together for a Valentine's day collage on dA! So here's the next in the bunch (lol well rather, Kiotome and Raeon), Keiichi and Mion from Higurashi! Sorry guys. Sure I've only seen up to like, episode 14. But this Keiichi/Rena stuff... I can see where people get it from- if they just pay attention to what they want. At most, I'd say one-sided. 


Sure I've only seen up to like, episode 14. But this Keiichi/Rena stuff... I can see where people get it from- if they just pay attention to what they want. At most, I'd say one-sided. 

Then again, can you blame Rena for blushing around him? Living in Backwater Hickville where the entire town together makes a complete set of teeth and nobody knows the meaning of complimentary colors or obviously have enough to eat, I'd jump his bones like for reals. 

Tee hee the two OCs in that entire story that shouldn't have power... AND DO~! Noah on the left is the student council president, Kamilla on the right is the teacher that overlooks the meetings. They're both crazy eccentric and loud. LOL. Kamilla definitely acts like a boss to everybody- be it they're older or younger, have rank over or under her. 8> And Noah's... Noah. LOL.  

LOL YAAAAAAY IN MY "MISC" FOLDER OF ART I HAVE REACHED 666 PIECES! I really have no life to have that many art files in one folder... OTL 

Tee hee anyways! In honor of 666 pieces in my art folder, I drew my favorite not-really-a-demon-but-I-call-him-one-anyways OC, Raye! He ttly belongs to Rieka but LOL HE'S MY FAVORITE "DEMON" OC. See the connection? 666? Raye the demon? Yeeeaaaah. But you see his female equal is basically his girlfriend, Delilah. 

The theme I chose was succubus and incubus unf yeah sexy. /shotinface/ So uh. This is what came about. LOLOLOL. Anybody else notice that it looks like Raye's touching himself? YEAH JUST SAYIN'. 


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got a picture RP to show!: 01020304.

TEE HEE IDK IF I'LL BE ONLINE TOMORROW OR SATURDAY. 8> Rieka's coming over tomorrow and then Saturday my mom's gonna take me to the next town and we're gonna try to find art suppplies because this stinky hick town sucks with selections. 8( 

No comments:

Post a Comment