Friday, January 21, 2011

| doodles + wip |

Lol totally random guys but I've had a Twitter that I'm finally starting to use! Totally click this for meaningly jambles of thoughts. Lol I like posting random babble on it. >8)


Also somebody make my tooth stop hurting! OTL

This is a WIP for Mooniewitch, a rl commission! *____*)/ I will attempt to color her tomorrow!

D'awwww Roi and Riley, my favorite pairing ever~ Riley belongs to Rieka and Roi belongs to me! It's the first true OC collab pairing we ever made! *____*)/ Another chibi couple for my little Valentine's Day collage of love chibis~ 

These two are super fun! Tee hee, they're totally married. Later on. And have kids. Whoops, high school statistic anybody?! Despite having offspring while still measly 16-17 year olds, the two endure it and end up sticking together, thick and thin.

Tee hee to add to the sugary cuteness, they're childhood friends. Though Roi was totally tsundere at first, and Riley was even *more* ADHD than he is now! LOL. 

 Tee hee new OCs! The boy in the PE outfit is my OC Zane. The one with the doofy cape is Rieka's Noah, and the boy to the very right is Mana's OC Jaymarc. 

Obviously, Jaymarc is hella narcissistic. Noah is hella... well dumb. And Zane is hella I really hate you guys. LOL. I really hope the girls can balance out the boys!

UHHH THIS IS SUPER RANDOM. Nature study for the hell of it. 8( And a big failure it was. 

Do ho ho! Sota and Yukina. I have nothing to say. 8| Lol other than I'm pretty sure Genji's ttly sleeping on the other side of Yukina or Sota. LOL.

8> Aaaaaaand I'mma be out early tomorrow morning so it's off to bed early with me. 8( Let's hope I actually. You know. Fall asleep early. SO NIIIIGHT EVERYBODY~ 


2 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFF BITCH WHY DID YOU NOT SHOW ME THAT TREE?! IT IS AMAZING FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Seriously it looks really good, I love the shading on it~ * A*! <3

    ROI AND RILEY FOR EVER PLZKTHX /HAND2YOURFACE

    FFFFFFFFFFF We need to RP with our new collab OC's! * u*! :la: Mana needs to get on more :raeg: /bothers her

    HNGGGGGG STOP MAKING THE CRAZY PEOPLE SO DAMN ADORABLE! ohgodwhy <33333 I love how you draw sleeping faces~ * u*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lineart's look soo neat and pretty. * u *

    And I like that tree. :0 The shadows and stuff from the leaves look really nice!

    ReplyDelete