Thursday, January 27, 2011

| so much stuff! doodles + trashed art + meme + traditional art + speedpaint |

FFFFF I was going crazy without the Internet guys! 8I So the modem totally blew out a few days ago. So we went without Internet. LOL Let me tell ya! I was bored! But not all was lost! I got some art done, and played lots of Pokemon HeartGold! I'm gonna be making my character into a Pokemon trainer soon! So be on the look out for my dearest trainer, Raidin! What?! Yup, I'm the boy and Rieka's the girl for once! 8D


For the fun of it, I did the music meme again!
1. Wake Up Call - Maroon 5. Lol so the premise of this one was basically the man caught his girl cheating with another man, and so he shoots him. Totally what I can see in the complicated triangle of Miles, Rina and Vince.


2. Self Esteem - The Offspring. Despite the fact the singer knows the girl only comes around when she wants something from him, he doesn't have the self-esteem and doesn't mind the abuse. Kinda like Ty and Roi in AU1.


3. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stafani. Oh bby Autumn and Skyler~ Just wanted to draw them. LOL.


4. Zero - Smashing Pumpkins. After listening to the lyrics of "my reflection, dirty mirror, there's no connection to myself" and "I'm the face in your dreams of glass"... yeah. Pretty creepy lyrics. LOL. Yandere?!


5. Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring. Jesse. That wigger. That is all.


6. The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Lol the impression that Zane gets is that he wants to hang himself or fling himself out of a window. /facepalm/


7. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake. DON'T JUDGE ME. SEXY SONG IS SEXY. Anyways. Riley ttly wants in his best friend Marcus' pants, y/y? Also I wanted to throw in somebody random so Matt wins!


8. Dear My Friend - ELISA. Guys this song actually makes me cry,  not kidding. It's not even sad but fuck it makes me tear up. /CRIES FOREVER/ Featuring BFFs Nanala and Namie as well as Rina and Alicia!


9. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis. I really never listened to this song's lyrics sooooo... it sounded kinda... sad... so Suya and Zakai! 8D 


10. Push It - Salt 'n' Peppa. Crystal and Kioni unf yeah. 


Oh what traditional art?! Yeah it's embarrassing. OTL Anyways my Raeon! Lol my first time I've held a pencil probably this entire month sooooo boring and bad pose!


A headshot of my Nia!


Do ho ho! Yukina and Sota! Looks like she's got a devious plan up her sleeve!


Aaaaaand Iris! Playing with chibis but this one sucks. 8I


Iori being depressing and unable to let go. 8<


Have some not-depressing Rina! 


Lol I got totally inspired by this SIREN fanart that I got saved on my computer of the characters lazing around a kotatsu. So I decided to do it myself! Was gonna be OCs, but the ones I wanted to use aren't complete. 8I I didn't think Team 8 were gonna be as funny around one like this, but I was like WELL CHOJI'S FAT THAT'S GOOD LOLS SINCE ASUMA'S HELLA ALL PLEASE DIET FATTY. So this came to be. 


This is a piece I totally forgot I  had unfinished somewhere in my files! I found it and decided to finish it. Idk why I hated it at first, I'm pretty happy with her now. 8> Rieka's Ayane.


This is Mana's OC Athena! I was working with making chibis that are good for stickers! 8> 


This is the finished piece to the eye tutorial I did! Features Raye and Delilah. I've been drawing them being cutesy together a lot lately. 


Valentine's Day chibis y/y? Man they keep getting smaller and smaller. 8( Gotta fix that. Anyways like you just saw, it's Raye and Delilah! They're so tsundere.


SEXY. Snake-chan's police outfit~ LOL It's rare I actually make outfits that are a bit skimpy without the girl herself being slutty. They exist, some girls actually aren't afraid to show off their bodies *and* keep their legs together guys, believe it or not. She's one of them. 


Aaaaand this is a chibi I made for a speedpaint! In retrospect, I could have done the stupid outline in Photoshop and not by hand. OTL /failure/ 


The speedpaint is here, if anybody wants to watch: 





Aaaaand that trashed piece I was talking about. It was supposed to be Risa Onda from SIREN. But ffff. I hate it. A lot. Only reason I'm showing it is because I was almost done lining it, I got pretty far before I realized it sucks. 


Lol okay everything after that unfinished Risa piece was everything I did offline! Now for everything I did today!


Zane and Nia as children! Very shota. Very loli. Do ho ho. In my head they're very close even as kids; I think Nia probably looks up a lot to Zane, as he's the oldest sibling. 


Tried to do them music meme for fun a second time and I hated it so bad that I stopped before I finished it. I'm not kidding, I hate this piece of shit that I drew so bad it put me in a bad mood and made me want to get offline. =_____________= I'm pretty. Fucking. Annoyed. So good night. I'm going to bed or something.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment