Saturday, January 29, 2011

| doodles |

Holy schnikes guys part of my filling just fell out. T________T


RL Commission for Mooniewitch on dA! The small version can be seen here: click me here!

Ah ha ha! This is a WIP of an art trade for mysticsaku/Amber on dA! *___________* TEE HEE DON'T RIP OUT MY GUTS. <3333 LOVE YA~ /runs/ I gotta fix Minori. T________T

DUN DUN DUUUUUN~ Meet Raidin, my Pokemon trainer OC! I totally had him in my head as an idea for like... months now but only got around now to drawing him! *_______* 

OTL I really don't know about his colors. He's so plain with all his blues but then again what can you expect from a 14 year old...?

* v*)/ He's a happy go lucky boy whose kinda lacking in the intelligence department! His best friend's Maci, a childhood friend he grew up with in his hometown. He can live without her older brother Sam though. 8I 


He has a Cyndaquil as his starter~ He enjoys the Pokeathlon contests and Voltorb flip. * v*)/ He is very pleased to meet you all!

And here are the two trainers now, Maci and Raidin! Maci belongs to Rieka and Raidin belongs to me! *_____* Tee hee aren't they cute? I like to call them a loli and a shota despite ttly being teenaged. Mostly because they get a time skip later on when they meet two other Pokemon trainers!

LOL WHERE'D THE CUTE GO?! LOL I SWEAR I'M NOT A SERIAL KILLER OR DISTURBED GUYS! I'm listening to my SIREN soundtrack right now and fffff it makes me wanna draw creepy stuff like crazy! There is no real reasoning or meaning behind this. Flies on the eyes ttly freaks me out though. 8I 

More horror-related themes. No specific OC. Just something I drew while still listening to the OST!

So not only did I just get the Rule of Rose OST but I also got a hold of the Korean film Tale of Two Sister's OST! FFFFFF I AM IN HEAVEN. OTL 

ANNNNYWAYS~ This is Rule of Rose fanart, a game I adore very much now that I'm a little older and can appreciate the plot.  

AHHHH LOL RANDOM STORY TIME GUYS! LOL So I haven't updated my Itunes for like... a good year or something like that y/y?And today I was trying to make a playlist just for my horror OSTs, but since I uncheck them in my main list of music, it's unchecked in the playlists and I'm like WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS IF I UPDATE YOU WILL I HAVE THAT OPTION? So I go to update it.

The Apple Software updater? IN JAPANESE. It's like that 'cause I downloaded the Umineko games to read, too, and it needs your computer settings in Japanese and shit. 8I SO I WAS LIKE PLEASE ITUNES DON'T BE IN JAPANESE.

So it's updating in the background. And FINALLY AFTER YEARS it's done and it has all this Japanese text and a "yes" box and a "no" box and I'm like IF I CLICK THE WRONG OPTION WILL NINJAS KILL ME?

Naturally I click yes. AND HOLY SHIT MY WINDOWS (FIREFOX/MSN/ITUNES) START FUCKING SEIZURING AND I'M LIKE AHHHHHH NINJAS! 

THEN MY ITUNES DIES. AND I'M LIKE NOOOOOOO ITUNES! THEN FIREFOX DIES AND I'M LIKE HOLY SHIT THEY TOOK FIREFOX TOO. AND THEN MY IMS ON MSN DIE AND I'M LIKE AHHHH. /CRIES MANRY TEARS FOR FALLEN WINDOWS/

And then I ttly realized it was basically saying for the updates to take effect I have to restart my laptop. LOL. AND THAT IS MY STORY OF THE DAY.

LOL AND NOW I SHALL RUN OFF TO PLAY HEARTGOLD OR SOMETHING. 8) OR CHAT ON IMS MORE. SEE YAAA~

No comments:

Post a Comment