Sunday, January 30, 2011

| typical post |

This is a very Typical American post. LOLOLOL. Ahhh my cousins! We started ourselves a meme! Though it's about Asians, LOL. 


LOL This is Typical Asian Woman and Typical Asian Man. Ttly based off of the (Typical Asian) movie, Ghost Train! LOL THIS WAS MOSTLY JUST FOR FUN~


8I Bleh I can't seem to draw today. Or keep my attention on more than one thing at a time! Have some shitty doodle art of Raidin. Done without sketching before I did the "lineart" so excuse the shitty anatomy. 

I'm trying to think of what Kamilla was like when she was younger. I think I can see her being the small little shy one with her hair in her face and kinda awkward. I mean she's ttly still awkward (and I mean she makes others awkward LOL), but she's more shy and... well-mannered. LOL. This is some high school freshman status right here!

Suya and Zakai wut ttly random I know. 8) Tee hee~ It's kinda fun picking on Zakai2, when he's lost all his memories. He actually gets surprised and shy! 

HMMMM~ NIA AND HAYDEN WHATCHA DOIN' THERE YOU PEDOPHILE?! Nia ttly has a crush on Hayden, her own teacher. He's all up for talking with his students, and damn the fact she's a studious kid! She's got some great grades and he gives her the praise that he thinks she deserves!

BLEH I HATE THIS CHIBI. 8I Raidin did not work with me. I was gonna draw Maci with him, too, but uuuugh I couldn't even draw her so I didn't!

8I And that is all. Didn't get much done since I was chillin' with cousins today! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment