Monday, January 31, 2011

| doodles + wip |

Jesus Christ my nose keeps itching! >8( I really hate that!

TEE HEE STILL DON'T SLIT MY THROAT AMBER. 

A WIP of my side of an art trade with her, colored! Her OCs so no touching~ I hope to finish this tomorrow or the day after!

Hey guys totally trying out a new way to color hair for soft shading! Does it look okay? T_____T I sure hope so, I like it if I hadn't done it so messily! 

This is Maci, Rieka's OC trainer she, like I had with Raidin, made many months ago! I'm glad they finally got designs! 

This is just Raeon. Ignore him, he's being a killer is all. 8) I like drawing him, I missed my baby. <3 He's from the very first story I had ever made! 


Tee hee finally, finally! <3 Our entire cast is complete with the girl on the left, Karol! 


Meet Karol (left), Kamilla (middle) and Hayden (right), the three teachers who somehow find themselves all stuck together. As you can tell Kamilla is the ring leader, with Hayden begrudgingly dragged around and Karol brought along without a fight- mostly because she's too scared to say no.


DO HO HO WHAT HAVE WE HERE. Kamilla's still actually in college, aiming to be higher than a high school teacher that she's at right now. Her days are dedicated to her students, her nights to  her studies.




 "Oh look, you're all dirty, Kiotome. Here, let me help clean you up, 'kay? Don't move too much, I might bite."

I REALLY HAVE NO REASON FOR THIS other than I wanted to draw something ttly sexy or ttly yandere so I kinda combined the twwwooo.


Features my OCs Kiotome and Raeon. Just because he's the sweetest guy in the world and loves her to bits doesn't mean he'll hold back when it comes to their fights. It's hard to contain those beastly desires, it really is. Can you blame a guy? He's held this inner demon in for so long, he finally let it slip through the cracks. 


Next time, who knows? Maybe he won't be so lucky, he might end up with a boot shoving him face down in the dirt. 


OTL Also no he's not a vampire. LOL. Just thought I'd establish that. He's... this... race I kinda... made up as a kid LOLOLOL. He's got some lion in him, that's the best way to explain it.


"So this is... what it's like, to die? I'm alone, even when we are both... I-I... I'm still alone..."

And for the record, yes, I'm ttly listening to all my horror OSTs right now. 8) Iori actually isn't set to die, but she's one I can see on the fence, dying or living. We'll have to see how lucky (or unlucky) she is!





Guys this song, Wisful Memory, freaks me out at night. LOL. It's them damn violins. 8I 

No comments:

Post a Comment