Wednesday, February 2, 2011

| doodles + Pokemon event ahhh! |

Omgggg guys! For those that ttly actually care about the Pokemon games: Have you all gotten your legendary shiny Pokemon? Atm they're giving away shiny Suicune at Gamestop for US peeps. I got soooo lucky! I had gone with Rieka expecting only to get shiny Suicune (OTL I missed shiny Raikou and shiny Entei, those dates passed earlier last month!) but we ttly got hooked up with them too by this super nice guy!


I was so happy! *____________* /rolls everywhere/ I can't wait for Pokemon White! I'll be basing my female Pokemon trainer off of her!

I tried doing another headshot like the one I did for Maci in my last blog! >________< Somehow I'm not as happy with her! Nonetheless, this is my OC Vivian!  

And then he was burned because the Cyndaquil didn't trust him. LOL.

Anyways! Raidin's starter is a Cyndaquil, courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa- but everybody calls them that. But uhh. Nobody knows whose Grandma and Grandpa they really are. O_O Or at least they won't fess up!

Besides the point! This is Raidin and his Cyndaquil, and as you can tell Raidin's super excited to start training his new friend! *____* Lol btw guys I totally can't draw Pokemon. OTL  

TEE HEE THIS WAS JUST FOR FUN~ Anyways I can see Kamilla does drink, and she looks like she has a damn good time doing so! 8D Makes me wonder what kinda drunk she is... definitely not a depressing one! LOL.  




I WOULDA TRASHED THIS. BUT I WAS HAPPY WITH MILES' FACE. 8I Lololol some sexy time with Rina and Miles unf yeah. Was seeing if I could get away with just flat coloring but as you can see I cannot. OTL 


ANNNNYWAYS~ I'M RATHER TIRED TODAY~





Lol random song of the day! This is the song I told my cousins me and Rieka would sing at their weddings. LOL. I'm the high pitched singer and Rieka's the lower one/actual singer. LOL. Ahhhh good times.

1 comment:

  1. Unf yeah it's viv at your service, commenting via iPad.

    Damn It really? Gotta go to gamestop then. 8D I think the only good thing that I'm proud of my self for in pokemon is completing the national pokedex with out any cheating.

    Unf Rina. I see you on his crotch.

    ReplyDelete