Sunday, February 13, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown: Day 7/8 + doodles + wip |

* v*)/ Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I wasn't home! Spent the night at another friends house!

Viv;  xD At first I wasn't too big on May because I really hated her hair. Like a lot. /lolwtfIknow/ But now we're cool beans. 8) Oh yeeaaaah the anime! Lol with Iris! /lol keeps thinking of her OC Iris/ She is pretty cute! I'm saddened that White won't be the girl but that's cool. 8) Ash needs his new hoe on the show, somebody had to come in! LOL. Ffff which one is Platinum? xD Rieka tells me it's Dawn! o Ao And Lucas is Diamond and Barry is Pearl!


Day 7 features Bel from the new games! Fuck I can't draw her hair. 8(


Day 8 on the flip side features Cheren! 8> He was a liiiittle easier. LOL. Sorry they both suck. I haven't drawn in a day! 8( /can't draw well if I haven't drawn at least once a day/ Also IDK why the 8's not on there. = v= Wtf. It's on the file.


Ffff and now some OC stuff! Tee hee, some Ryoji and Kara. Just showing how close they are, even when they sleep. Is there such a thing as too comfortable around somebody? I think not. 


Tee hee and now some Leon and Aster! I dunno about Rieka's Aster, but Leon feels a weeee bit off his rocker. I think he enjoys hurting people. Sicko. LOL. 


Anyways this is our villain duo of boys! They're definitely attackers and have a deadly combo going on. Leon there on the left takes care of all status effects. He'll poison you, paralyze you, knock you out or fuck up your Pokemon stats. He won't feel bad attacking you or your Pokemon. In fact he gets really happy when he's able to attack the trainer. 


On the right is Aster, the one with all the attack Pokemon. He's got some pretty hard-hitting Pokemon and for good reason. He's actually the one that'll take you on  headfirst. Don't think you stand a chance though, he's all up for carrying more Pokeballs than allowed and don't be surprised if you get attacked by a Pokemon from behind while battling in the front! Take that, pitiful rules. 


All in all, they're the type of people that if told to hold a gun to their mother's head, they'd say with pleasure.


Okay the door knob kinda killed it. BUT. LOOKING PAST THE DOOR KNOB. I'm pretty happy with it. 8) Features Rieka's Riley. But I draw him so much I wouldn't doubt people think he's my OC. He's ttly not my OC (but he's sorta kinda my boyfriend Y/Y?!?!?!? /shot). Just letting you know. 8) 


And now randomly Snake-chan. 8) She's deep in thought. She did something really stupid and now is kicking her ass over it.


This is my baby Raidin after two years! So this is his time skip self, all 16 years old of him! Those aren't the official colors, this is just a WIP! >____< /slapped on some colors for placeholders/ I'll decide his actual colors tomorrow! <3 I can't seem to get him out of blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment