Monday, February 14, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Day 9 + doodles + wtf lol image |

LOL Damn my cousins are spending another night so probably less art than usual and less in depth stuff! xD /lol god I hate using the word stuff but I can't concentrate DAMN THE FACT THEY'RE HILARIOUS/


Day 9! Featuring Red, Green and Blue. Lol I was originally gonna draw White/Black, but then I was like noooo I really wanna draw these three! So have Blue and Green being tsundere for each other and Red wishing they'd just STFU. LOL. 


LOL And just for the LOLs. My cousins were making a pizza today, and decided if they made a business together, they'd call it Boobies and Pizza (btw they're like 15 and one's a girl the other a boy LOL). And while I was playing Tekken 5, they drew themselves a sign with my tablet.


Tee hee my cousins and I are playing Rule of Rose! So I'm in the mood to draw some fanart for it! Wendy, from Rule of Rose. It's a scene that's later in the game, but still. No spoilers~ 

Tee hee, so now I'mma be doing Pokemon OC crack pairings. 8) And matched them with situations, and I chose numbers at random so I couldn't be biased in any way. Ryoji and Leon got paired up with the situation yandere and FFF I THOUGHT IT WAS PERFECT FOR MY CRAZY LEON~ While no, sorry, he's not gonna go all yaoi all over Ryoji, he's still willing to do what it takes to get what he wants. I don't know if this includes some man-rape. LOL. 

Anyways~ Ryoji you shouldn't use Kara as an excuse to go against Leon's crack love! If she gets in the way, then you gotta remove her. Tch, easy.

LOL. OMG. NO. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I LAUGHED AT THIS. Dat SAM! Lol so since there's 7 OCs somebody had to be FOREVER ALONE and LOL it just had to be Sam who is ironically the only one without a partner (Raidin/Maci, Ryoji/Kara and Leon/Aster, Sam is alone! LOL). 

Sam got the situation wearing glasses. I was at first gonna make him bishie or some shit like that, but I was like nah he'd be so cool with sunglasses! And then I was like omg. Dat Sam. And thus this picture. LOL. 


Tee hee crack pairings still! Maci and Kara doing a clothes swap! Aren't they so cuuute? LOL Glad the girls got each other, don't need to see no dudes in skirts or short shorts! LOL. 


Last crack pairing! Raidin and Aster cosplaying. I chose DRRR!!'s Izaya and Shizuo for a couple of big reasons. One, Raidin may be a sweetheart but he's good and he knows it. This could lead to some pretty douchebag confidence that only his enemies ever get to see. 

I don't know enough about Aster but I'm going to assume Raidin's overwhelming confidence is going to piss him right the fuck off. Sorry Aster! You can give your pitiful threats all you want! You're nothing but a stepping stone to Raidin and will never be anything more! Pft. Ja ne, Aster~! 

WTFFF This is hella random. I drew a face that I ended up liking (more in the sketch) and asked Rieka to give me a random girl OC and she said Emiri. /head explodes/ I haven't thought about her in moooonths oh man she's random! LOL.  


Behold, click here to see Boobies and Pizza's sign! LOL. Ahhh that was funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment