Thursday, February 17, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown: Day 10, 11, 12 + doodles + bloody pic warning |

Been away for the past couple of days~ Ahhh I need to work on commissions. OTL /cries forever/ I think I'm going to try to make pork buns sometime within the next week!


Day 10!~ Oh god guys you don't even know how much I love this boy. Gold is my favorite boy trainer for sure, he's absolutely adorable. Shit son I'm even a boy in HeartGold just so I could be hiiiiim. *________* I must draw another, better piece for him later!


Day 11! I friggin' live in that Pokeathlon and I think their gym outfits are hella cute! Kotone looks red but I swear to god the bigger sprite it looks pink! O_O Either way~! 


Day 12! LOL Oh man these all suck today. 8( I blame the fact that... well I just suck today let's face it LOL. Figured I'd finish up Ethan and Kotone with Silver! Dude in the original Crystal, I fucking hated Silver. He was mean and hate to break it, not very cute. I've come to accept him in HeartGold much easier, mostly because we've attached so many jokes to him. LOL. 

Oh and yeah he's giving you the finger. Little douchebag! 8D 


Tomorrow I'm pretty sure I know who I'm doing LOL. I think it's more of a troll picture but WHATEV~ LOL.


100% hypothetical and will never happen~! Rieka and I talked about what would happen if one of our trainers (Raidin, Maci, Ryoji or Kara) ever turned to the dark side lol. Raidin makes the most sense in a couple of ways- first his personality. He's not bad, don't get me wrong. But he's a cocky little boy that could easily be fooled into it and enjoying showing his power. 


There's another reason. I won't give it out, but let's just say blood should stick together.


This is the true Raidin! Timeskipped 2 years older so he's 16 here, I finally broke my habit of sticking him in blues. = v= It took me. FOREVER. To figure out an outfit I felt was decent enough for people to lay eyes on. This is the third time I've redrawn him and it'll be the last, figuring out outfits that is. 


Tee hee some random crap, my Leon with one of his Pokemon, his Hypno! Her name is Kaci btw. LOL. Don't think that's a cute name or anything. This is how creeper Leon and Aster are- Leon named his Hypno after combining Kara and Maci's names- thus Kaci. They're seriously a couple of Creeper McCreepertons.

No worries though! Kaci- for being stuck with creepers- is actually quite a sweetheart. It's a girl, yes, and she somehow has managed to put up with the sick tendencies of Leon and Aster. Tee hee totally based off the Hypno I randomly caught! Her nature is docile and she's very finicky. <3 


Lol no for reals they're creepers. LOL. Aster seems to have this slight idk blood fetish!? LOL. He has a taste for it that's for sure, friggin' sicko. Leon doesn't seem to dig blood the way Aster does. I swear even their relationship is creepy. 8D;;

LOL AND NOW IT IS LATE~ /RUNS TO BED 

1 comment:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG IF NUMBER 13 IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLIER TODAY THEN I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. LOL I WAS SO EXCITED I GOT OFF MY LAZY ASS TO TYPE THIS LOL

    ANYWAYS YEAH. IT'S NO FAIR, I THINK RAIDIN MAKES A REALLY GOOD BAD GUY AND GOOD GUY WTF. WHEATIES BOX FOR REALS. LOL

    ALSO. YEAH THEIR BOTH REALLY FUCKING SICK. BUT I LOVE THEM. THEY'VE GAVE US A GOOD FEW LAUGHS. AND DISTURBED US A BIT. BUT HEY THEY'RE FUN.

    ReplyDelete