Friday, February 18, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 13 + commission + doodle |

Omgggg guys I'm redownloading crap for Sims. * v*)/ I can't wait to start playing Sims 2 again, I need to get Free Time man. 8( And the stuff packs I'm missing.


Day 13! Okay. Guys. Seriously. N better have a damn amazing personality or be a damn amazing villain. Because I feel like the only person who does not think he's bishie but quite the opposite. 8( I was very unhappy when I saw him, my little heart broke. I also don't see where N/White is coming from. Sorry guys I'm all over Chessshipping. 


Because I think he looks like some kind of crazy mad scientist. LOL. Hence this picture. 8)


RL Commission for DeviPoo on dA! T_____T Oh man so many firsts in this picture! From a different body shape to afros to drawing boba tea! I pushed my limits and I'm rather happy with it! I just hope so is DeviPoo~!


Tee hee! Some Ryoji and Kara! I think their personalities and relationship is a lot like Yoko and Kamina's from Gurren Lagann! Like. A lot. LOL. Just I think Ryoji's a liiiiiiiittle more perverted in the sense that he's always after some girl's boobs or something.


And. A Dragonite. LOL. Rieka drew a picture of Raidin with his Dragonite, Nix. And then I was like D'AWWW I WANNA DRAW ONE TOO. SO I did. 8)


YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOLD DRAWING THIS. So we did our random match up again and Kara and Sam got paired together with the situation "losing a swimsuit." Guess who lost their swimsuit?! LOL That's Sam's Feraligatr named Flapper jacking his swimsuit. Kara didn't want to see that. 8( LOL.


Lol I CANNOT REMEMBER FOR THE LIFE OF ME. But Rieka and I said for some reason or another that Kara is Cynthia and Ryoji is Dawn. We cannot recall how we came to this or what the joke was behind it. LOL BUT HERE IS RYOJI DRESSED UP AS DAWN? Lol the situation was Ryoji cosplaying a trainer!


Another match up! Raidin and Maci and their first time they ever met. Honestly I wouldn't doubt they met many times before this but hey, not much I can do with babies and shit! LOL. So have their toddler/young, young child years! Tee hee, aren't they cute?

ANNNNYWAYS~! Time to run off and try to sleep at a decent (lol)  hour! *____* So niiiight~ 

1 comment:

  1. HNNG. All these Pokemon pictures are making me even more excited for Black and White. akfbasjbgsdg. ToobadIwon'tbeabletogetitrightaway. orzorz.
    BUTUM. I totally gigglesnorted with that Feraligator stealing the bathing suit. Definitely didn't fall off my chair on accient though, I swear.
    Just, er, a suggestion, since I don't know if your running out of pokemon characters to draw. You could always draw some of the gym leaders? /shrugs

    ReplyDelete