Saturday, February 19, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 14 + doodles |

Aku; FFFF This is the first time I've ever been excited for *any* game. j vj Usually I'm just like ehhh I'll buy it when I feel like it but NUUU THIS ONE I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY IT COMES OUT. LOL. xD Omg I had so much fun drawing that piece for reals! I lold drawing his butt. LOL. Butt. AND I TTLY TOOK YOUR SUGGESTION ACTUALLY~


Tee hee continuing our countdown, here's day 14, gym leader Roark! FFF YOU GUYS THIS IS MY GYM LEADER FOR REALS. In the trainers I adore Ethan, well in the gym leaders I'm all over Roark man. OTL HE'S SO ADORABLE FFFFF. Why can I not do justice for the characters I love?! Tee hee also did this on livestream!


Tee hee the other piece I livestreamed, just some random Aster because I wanted to draw blooooood. 


Tee hee the last of yesterday's crack pairing mix ups! Leon and Aster ended up getting stuck together, the situation was sharing food. LOL So I tried to go for something more fun than creepy with them! 8D


And we remixed them and doing some more crack pairings/situations! This time Aster ended up all alone with the situation "genderbent" so here he is as a girl! * v*)/ I think  he pulls it off well, yes? A great tomboy of  a girl!


Raidin and Ryoji clothes swapping. I really hate this piece. Like the rest of today's art.


8D Annnd now it's bed. Niiiight.

1 comment:

  1. Viv like a cool kid /shot

    But I never got to answer your question! How rude of me, I'm sorry. xD but I meant platinum as in the male platinum? I guess his name is Lucas!?!? I'm not too familiar with their names.

    Ah pokemon. I've been meaning to ask, what is your favorite pokemon. I'm ttly in love with like. Lopunny and Luxray. Like my own lopunny Miki and my luxray Hatari! /sees them as children lol WTF viv such a obsessed creeper /

    /can't see your live streams on this stupid ipad 8( /

    Lol I love gender bending OCs. I have this OC named Amilcard who ttly is sexist and hates girls 8( so him being one would piss him off. 8) for a second I thought that was like a twin sister or something. But then I noticed the clothes were really similar.

    I like Ryoji's face in that last piece.

    ReplyDelete