Sunday, February 20, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 15 + doodles |

8( Uuuugh something's wrong with my art. It's coming out very lopsided and not very well proportioned. What the hell happened? 

Viv;  xD Ah lol no worries! FFF You know idk! I just call him Lucas because it's a damn cute name! Though Barry got off... unlucky... LOL. Wtf. Barry. Shiiiiiit I have so many favorites! OTL Dewgong is high up there for me. Bellossom... I do love Blissey... CUTE USELESS THINGS LOL~ Though I have a newfound love for Lucario. *___* I treat all my Pokemon like my babies! <3 Ffff lol my livestream sucked yesterday anyways! xD LOL If I remember right Aster hates girls too! O_o But loves their blood like a creeper for reals. xD Ha ha really? I hated Ryoji in that last piece, I thought I didn't do him justice! 


See what I mean? Fuuuug. I changed her up like a million different times. OTL /cries forever/ Jasmine was my favorite gym leader in Crystal! I think. LOL. I remember her being my favorite in Johto anyways! 


Okay I'm much happier with this than I had thought I would be! I really hope my art keeps coming out more like this, I'll be much happier about it. Anyways! Ryoji and Kara! In the story, Kara's family company is going to have a ball. While these aren't their actual outfits, I just wanted to play around with them being formal. <3 Lol and wtffff they're still not daaating.


Random doodle shit. I wanted to draw a poofy dress and they turned into wedding dresses. Lol so have some Kara and Maci! Which do you take as your bride?!


Lol yup this song again. Matryoshka is parodied this time with Raidin and Maci! Got lazy as you can tell.


Tee hee, during our RP Ryoji asked Raidin if he wanted kids, giving the scenario "a kid running around with a pregnant Maci by your side." Raidin asked if that's what Ryoji wanted, and he said yup, he wanted lots of kids! So have an older Kara with their spawn LOL. 


8) Annnnnyways. I'm off to pass out now! Niiiight~!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you know who this is by now, lmao.

    The days are going by faster and faster / excited/

    You didn't color Ryoji's shirt. Or are those just lines? Idk but i like Kara's face in that one. Hmmmm where will this kissing lead?

    Hey, a man marries three women in the same day. In a row. All in e same room. How is this not illegal? Fuck my brother totally got me With that one. Lets see if you can get it?!

    And I'd totally take maci, and fight raidin. / throws her flygon out like a cool kid 8) /

    Spawn LOL?

    ReplyDelete