Friday, February 25, 2011

Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 16, 17, 18 & 19 + wips |

Omgggg sorry I ran away for a few days guys. 8) I got kidnapped.


Tee hee, I think Misty's really cute with her hair down! Day 16! Drew her since Rieka and I were talking about her today!


Aaand now day 17! Tee hee I think Whitney's pretty cute and girly! Lol though seriously though wtf normal type for reals? If I were a gym leader I think I'd have like. If I wanna be lame, grass. Something cool would be like. Psychic or fighting! *___________* 


Okay we're getting close to being back on track, day 18! Does anybody else think Falkner is beyond adorable? *____* He's like. Probably right under Roark for me. He came out pretty tsundere looking here lol.


Aaaand we're caught up omg and it's only midnight. 8) Day 19 will go to HGSS because that's been my game lately! Tee hee these three are so adorable GOLD MY LOOOOOVE. Actually Kotone is hella fucking adorable for reals. 8( Like. When I saw Kris in Crystal I was like sorry guys. 8( She's not doing it for me. Personally, Kotone > Kris. 


And now a WIP! Tee hee, a rl commission for xo-Sakura-chan on dA! <3 I'm finally getting to my commissions! OTL /lol horrible person/ Oh man next time I won't take on a million commissions, that's for sure! 


Oh god this looks like shit atm but I'mma be getting to bed so you can see it all embarrassing and shit. 8I Gotta fix her legs and his body oh god his body.


Anyways~ This is Rieka's Ryoji on the left and my Kara on the right! Dedicated to their most recent developments. Kara's family is responsible for a whole company dedicated to making new Pokemon items and refining the old ones. They were successful, and to honor their success they throw a large ball to congratulate all their employees. 


This year, Kara is bringing her friends! Ryoji is her date, while they got Raidin to bring Maci as his date. After the major ceremonies, Ryoji and Kara shared their dance together before the crowd, and when everybody started dancing, he pulled her away to an area Kara had mentioned, under the moonlight in the glass ceilinged gardens. There, he told her something that she knows will change her entire life from what she thought she'd be living.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw misty like that, I was like " WTF?! xD. But I've grown to think it's cute.

    Aww Whitney ~ isn't she like johto? I dont know my gym leaders to well. I have to say though, Gary, Falkner and volkner are my favorites. Speaking of Gary. I ttly recommend " garymotherfuckingoak.tumblr.com " 8)

    I like that wip hair for that commission. 8) my OC Catherine has hair like that. But she's in her 30's and her garchomp does it for her in the morning. Lol weird right?

    ReplyDelete