Saturday, February 26, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 20 + commission + doodles |

Viv; xD Ha ha I think her hair uber adorable that way, it also makes her look older than when it's pulled up to the side! Ohh yes Whitney is Johto! LOL Green/Gary's way up there for me, too! * v*)/ Idk my favorite girl gym leaders, they don't stick out as much! 8( Though Jasmine is hella adorable, so is... gah what's her name? She's from Hoenn, like Roxanne or some shit like that I can't remember. Omg guess what I'm Googling once I finsih this post up. 8) D'aww and thank you! j vj I've never drawn hair like that before, so I'm just hoping it came out okay!


Ffffff also I'm uber tired. OTL Despite the fact I feel like I'mma pass out, I'll probably go to bed at 4am as usual. 


Day 20 features Black~ Messing around with chibi styles. OTL Today is a shitty day for art I can tell already. 8( 


And here's that rl commission that I wip'd yesterday. All done and finished! j vj Tee hee she has such an adorable character, I hope I made her even half as cute as she is!


Oh wow who is this. Okay! FOR ONCE. We made a story that needed more characters than we had planned for. Meet Koumi, one half of the girl's team that's in alliance with Aster and Leon. And yes it was even important that they're both girls. it contributes to the back plot and part of the reason everything's happening!


Anyways~! Koumi is an orphan, but don't count her down and out yet. She's a cunning and intelligent girl who uses her wits and skills to get out of trouble. She's a great talker, and while Aster and Leon delight in torturing and harming their targets, it would seem Koumi and her partner prefer the milder path and trick people into trusting them. They are, essentially, con artists. 


Koumi is much softer than you'd think for the line of work she's in. But she's great at putting on a face and acting her way out of trouble. 

Tee hee and some random fun with her. 8U Now for bed. NIIIIGHT~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment