Monday, February 28, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Cowntdown Day: 21 + 22 + doodles + late birthday art for Piiiin~!|

Guys I'm old. >____o My back hurts like crazy. And my neck. Guess whose gonna pass out early tonight to try and recuperate their back!? Anyways let's hope today I do some commissions!


On a random note, if you haven't figured out yet. I write my blogs throughout the night! * v*)/ So right now, it's 7:52pm, but by the time I post this, I'll have written little bits at various times and it'll probably be like, 3-4am! So if my writing ever seemed weird, that's probably why! 


Tee hee it's getting real close guys, I'm hella fucking excited like FFFFFFFFFFFFF. It's day 21! Featuring Blue! Or whatever you call her, there's some bitchy ass fucking Pokemon fans over names and shit. = v=


Aaaand day 22, all caught up now! Featuring Lenora. 8( Lol I know there's something I want to say about Lenora. But I can't think of it atm. Go Aunt Jemima? /shot in face 8( Seriously though. What the hell. I ask this again. Who wants to be a normal type gym leader?


Tee hee decided to try practicing my chibis since I haven't done any in a long time and I do got chibi commissions. OTL This is Rieka's OC Aubrey, the one whose partners in crime with my Koumi! Ain't she cute? I like using pure black instead of a dark grey and shading it here. Q___Q It sounds lazy but I really like the way it looks, at least here.


Wut yaoi yes. TEE HEE This is a super late b-day gift to Piiiiin~! Tee hee, it's actually a crack OTP between her OC and Yume's OC! BUT STILL I WANTED TO DRAW SOMETHING SEEXY AND SUGGESTIVE~! I think they just wanna share iiiiice cream~

Tee hee and after drawing that up there, I wanted to draw some cute sexy stuff. So a pantyshot it was! As usualy, I tend to only pick from characters I'm into atm, and only two girls I can think of wear skirts. So I randomly asked Rieka Kara or Koumi and she picked Kara in the end! Tee hee so here, Ryoji you pervert, have a pantyshot of the girl you're idolizing in your head. <3

Ah ha ha!  Guys I'm totally gonna have an artist alley table at this local con, it's not till August though so I'll report more on it! You'll be seeing con shit here now!


GUYS I JUST LEARNED WHAT DPI STANDS FOR AND SHIT. /EXCITED PLEASE/ It ttly means "dots per inches" or something like that. 8U YEEEEAAAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment