Tuesday, March 1, 2011

| Pokemon Black & White Countdown Day: 23 + doodles + wips |

Tee hee tomorrow for sure I wanna get the Pokemon event going on! I want a Celebi so I can see the little scene, dammit! It's been a pretty lazy day for me though. 8( LOL.


Tee hee it's less than a week away guys, are you excited? You know what, I think Iris is pretty cute honestly. Wtf's up with that hair I don't even know. But damn is she cute! 


And some really random Naruto fanart! I don't think I've ever really drawn Sakura but I figured I'd draw some other characters~ Practicing drawing big and coloring ideas for making stickers and keychains. >____< I hope this looks okay! I'll print it later.


I was actually pretty happy with her head. LOL.


Tee hee, what I'm working on Gaia commissions finally!? Yup, I am! Slowly but surely. @____@ I have a shit ton to do still! This is a WIP for Six on Gaia, she wanted her OC looking confused and I just couldn't decide which I preferred! 


Aaand I'm on a roll, wtf! Another Gaia commission sketch! Tee hee this cutie belongs to mochapewt on Gaia! <3 I'mma try to fix her skirt up a little when I line her!

Tee hee now some fun for me. Some Aubrey and Koumi! Messing around with a bunch of random shit. Namely using pure black to shade. Shit looks weird man. o____o

Tee hee now something fun! This is Maci's Quilava Shina and Raidin's Typhlosion Yuuto! See what they didn't know is that their Cyndaquils were matched to be bred together. So they kinda have this natural attraction to each other. Yuuto is a very sweet natured Pokemon whose real open and honest. Shina, on the other hand, is a huge tsundere. 

YOU GET IN HER PANTS, YUUTO! LOLOLOLOL. 

TEE HEE ANYWAYS IT'S BEEED TIME~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment