Sunday, March 20, 2011

| doodles |

Tee hee sorry for the absence! * v*)/ I was chilling at Rieka's house then chilled with friends, then my little cousin spent the night and we watched horror movies all night!

Oh! 

Glad I said that! I'm going to be working on making a personal blog with reviews on all the horror movies (foreign+American) I've seen! It's really more for my own benefit for when people ask what I've seen and I blank out because I'm like. W-WHAT HAVEN'T I SEEN? OTL But I'll link to it when I make it and it's got something up! 

Anyways on to art!

Tee hee starting with our newest and bad ass trio! Gage is our redhead to the left, Yurimi's our solitary girl in the middle and Kouhei is our serious and quiet looking boy to the right! 

I wouldn't take any of these three lightly. They're not your average trainers by any means. They're also not your usual group of kids with the super amazing trainer, your useless girl trainer and your rival boy trying to be better than the other boy. They're all equal to each other and on the same ranks, they just go about their attitudes differently regarding their amazing talent. As trainers, they're on the same ranks and understand that. And they're okay that way.

As friends? They're all tsundere for each other. Seriously. >______> They're childhood friends, though Kouhei and Gage met long before Yurimi was in their lives. It's mostly Gage and Yurimi that are tsundere, Kouhei just goes along for the ride. 

This came out entirely different than the sketch. L-LOL Gage hella looks like he's close to crying. o_O;; In the sketch he looked so much more angry/tsundere than moemoe tears! WTFFFF LOL. I'm clearly tired. Either way! Yurimi would make the boys carry her around! >8) She's hella a princess and they're her man-harem. 

TEE HEE AND I'M NOT FEELING GOOD SO BEDTIME FOR ME. ;_______________________________; NIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol yurimi you troll , making your boy toys carry you around.

    /viv

    ReplyDelete