Tuesday, March 22, 2011

| doodles and oc refs |

Guys my cat is pissing me off, bad. = v= She only wants to sit on me when I'm busy. Any other time, she wants to be outside or run. And I'm kinda at the end of my rope. I swear I've slept a total of 8 hours in the past like, 4 days. I'm in pain. And emotionally, I'm a little not here. I just don't like talking about it is all. But for reals. Now I'm nearing the end of my rope. 

ANNNNYWAYS~

No story today! Oh well kinda? I got my horror review blog up!  

CLICK ME FOR HORROR MOVIE REVIEW BLOG 

It has nothing yet, I haven't truly 100% decided how I'm going to go about this! I know I won't post spoilers for any movies for sure! I think my first review will go to A Tale of Two Sisters, which is really what started Horror Movie Night for me! 8)

Idk if any of you are into horror movies, but I'll also put in games and stuff for times when I've been really inactive. 

8( I hate how I did this. An OC ref for Raidin when he's 14! I saved the PSD/SAI files and I'll rearrange them when I get the chance to do it nicely. Because I'm not happy with this. Actually I'm not happy with him at all in the full body refs, but, eh, what can I do? OTL /cries forever/ 

Bleh I hate my art today. It's shitty. Have some ugly Emolga. 8( Though I bet you couldn't tell it was an Emolga because how fug it is, huh!?

And now an OC ref for Kara! Tee hee,  not much to say! Couldn't add expressions because I needed room to make notes. 8> 

Tee hee, drew a fun fake Koumi shimeji type of thing. 8> I think with Koumi's loli and childlike tendencies coupled with her extreme need to be around Dad, she'd cater to the creepers. Hence the creeper background of a girl's... well... upskirt. LOL. 

Just a random sketch I decided to do... Q_____Q And I was quite happy with it! Rieka's Maci, looking like she just got out of the shower! SEXY~ 

Makes you wonder what she's thinking about that made her make that face! HMMMM MACI!? 

And another sketch! Yurimi's hair probably curls a little because of her hair being in a braid all the time! Tee hee and the white part under the vest is a flowy type of long shirt~ 8> 

And tried to play with monochrome colors. 8> Using Koumi since she's essentially just purple! I was pretty happy with this little experiment. 

So we decided to do some crack pairings. 8) And yet again, Maci and Raidin got paired up. I decided instead of situations, I'll turn on shuffle and draw the pairings to songs.

Raidin and Maci got "Mad World" from Michael Andrews and Gary Jules. LOL WTFFFF THEY ARE NOT DEPRESSING PEOPLE. /mind blown lol

Wtf is up with all the depressing!? Lol anyways! Kouhei and Gage got paired up BUT I COULDN'T MAKE THIS SONG MAKE SENSE WITHOUT YURIMI. Anyways, Weezer's "Haunt You Everyday" came on. I'm pretty sure it's about a couple, BUT I MADE IT A THREESOME. 

Looks like somebody's heart got broken! Makes you wonder whose heart Yurimi broke?!

LOL. Leon and Dad got paired up, which isn't too weird considering Leon is his adopted son! This is why they can't vacation. 8( Because then Lake Pontchatrain attacks! And if you don't get my reference, Lake Pontchatrain by Ludo was the featured song! LOL. COME BACK WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY LEAVE THE CAR?!

Totally got Yurimi and Ryoji, and their song!? Tank! The Cowboy Bebop OP! * v*)/ So I made them bad ass. 8) Because this song makes me feel bad ass.

LOL Kara and Sam got paired up, and the song I got was "Hot in Here" by Nelly, which is freaky weird because that was the song I was thinking of! xD LOL Sam clearly isn't a part of the clubbing scene. Though Kara isn't technically either, considering she's only 17. But clearly she knows how to have a good time. 8) 

Bitches can hate all they want.

I dig this song and it's been looping on my iTunes. 



8) 

Also. My teeth hurt. They have been for like, a week now but it's getting progressively worse. T____T 

1 comment:

  1. "And emotionally, I'm a little not here. I just don't like talking about it is all."

    IS THIS ABOUT WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT ON MSN?! OR SOMETHING YOU NOT TELLING ME?! 8( I HOPE YOU KNOW I'M GONNA BUG YOU ABOUT THIS THE SECONDED I GET ONLINE TOMORROW. 8(

    Also fffffffffff sooooo nice~ *_____* <3 I especially love the grey sketches you did of Yurimi and Maci~ *_____* <33333

    ReplyDelete