Wednesday, March 23, 2011

| wips |

Today I'm feeling much better! I took some Codeine for my tooth, which knocked me out instantly. @____@ The pain is completely gone, though I'm still very tired! I'm definitely sleeping early tonight. That, and I got a dentist appointment tomorrow finally! This tooth will get fixed!

Anyways, no other stories for today! Uhhh, I'm going to be breeding my Zorua soon, if anybody wants one! * v*)/ 

Rieka; I'M FINE NOOOOW~ ;___; Tee hee I just wake up in bad moods and they tend to overstay their welcome sometimes. I honestly have no idea otherwise why I'd be in a bad mood like that. And I love doing those sketches! *___*

Viv; TEE HEE SHE VERY TROLL. 8> We were saying how she's like the Zakai of the story, hella trollin'. BUT SHE HAS A HEART THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM (LOL)~!

A WIP for Akuwas! * v*)/ Tee hee, I gotta fix Nicole over there. ;____; Will do that for the lineart. YUP THEY GONNA BE COVERED IN BLOOOOD. 

Ah ha ha and another WIP! This time for Fetishplz on Gaia, of her OC!

And now a WIP for Kanine Kenta on Gaia! Omg I cannot draw Tyranitar! ;____; I'll fix him up in the lineart too. How tall are they anyways? Like. Huge right?

And now the last wip for Gaia commissions! Prince-Malice, and their character! She's not completely proportioned right but I can't exactly point out what looks off... Will fix when lining, too.

Omg wtf Rina you're so random. LOL ANYWAYS. Listening to some dynamic and fast and bad ass songs, so I wanted to draw something to match. And when I think bad ass, I think Nathan and Tori's story. Rina is not bad ass, LOL, but I like to think she tries her best when in fights. 

TEE HEE JUST MESSED AROUND WITH RINA~ I LIKE TO DRAW HER COOL EVEN THOUGH SHE'S NOT. HEY GIVE HER CREDIT. SHE'S LIKE. THE MOST BAD ASS HOUSEWIFE THAT EVER LIVED. 8)

Annnyways I got shit to do tomorrow. 8( So bedtime for me, niiiight! 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh these wips are so cute!!! I love the second one down, she looks adorable! cant wait to see them finished :D

    ReplyDelete