Wednesday, March 23, 2011

| doodles |

Oh man today I had to go to the dentist. >_____> Let's just say I have my dad's teeth. Which are possibly the world's worst teeth in the world. Brittle and weak. Sigh.

Annnnyways! It's been raining allllll day I love it! 

TEE HEE FIRST LET'S START OFF WITH A CHIBI FOR AMBER~! This is her adorable OC who I believe is named Shiori! ;________; KEEP HER COLORS AMBER THEY'RE ADORABLE DSFHKDJF. AND MAKE MORE COLORED OC REFS SO I CAN FAG OVER THEM MOOOOOORE.

That is all.

;____; God I need to practice making sure the body makes sense to the head. orz

Oh god what is Kara sitting on I'm not quite sure. Honestly this is quite embarrassing. orz Originally I wasn't going to upload this, or even finish it. But then I was like. When I look at amazing artists, I can't  help but wonder if they ever have a bad drawing like this, and just never show it? So you only further believe in their amazing abilities.

So, have one seriously ugly piece of shit. 8( Kara and her Arcanine, Rush. Her baby.

Gah my art's off today for anatomy. T________T Anyways~! I always draw Yurimi and Gage, so it's hard to grasp that Kouhei and Yurimi are just as close! So, went ahead and did a small doodle of the two. His sweater's not the greatest thing to keep warm, what with the short sleeves and all, but at least the body heat's thereeee~! <3 

More Kouhei and Yurimi! 8> I like how Kouhei's coming out for my today.

TEE HEE OH GAGE Y U SO TSUN?! SO APPARENTLY~ Gage gets a little jealous of how close Kouhei and Yurimi can act sometimes. YOU THREE ARE SETTING YOURSELVES UP FOR HEARTBREEEAAAAAK. /CRIES FOREVER FOR THEM

And also have some WIPs. They're finished, but I've been ripped off too many times to not give out watermarks anymore before I get paid. >_____>

For Fetishplz on Gaia. 8)

Aaaaand for Prince-Malice on Gaia! 8>

I'm getting really close to finishing these, guys! I have three more Gaia commissions to do, two of which are couples. ;_____________; But I plan on doing at least one of the couples tomorrow! 

After that, I just have art traaaades to do, most of which are lined and everything! *____*)/ Gaaah I'm so happy! I'll take a break, then maybe open point commissions? RL commissions? Idk! Point commissions maybe, I'm running low. 8( Though hardly anybody on dA I watch takes point commissions atm. 

As for my Gaia shop! I'm going between totally shutting it or turning it into a "whatever I feel like" sort of shop. You know? Always switching up what I offer? I'll ask people at the shop. Which they think is better, if I close up shop, idk if I'll be making temps. Probably, to buy art. 8( 

Art trades will probably be closed unless you're a close friend. 8( Or like. Amazing. Ha ha. /SHOTINFACE/ 

Ummmm. *____*)/ Yeah once I get free time. I won't feel bad drawing for myself all the time! orz! Tee hee! 

ANYWAYS BED TIME FOR ME~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment