Wednesday, March 16, 2011

| ecchi and questionable art post |

8I Lol trying to keep my safe art away from the clean art now. Only if it's really suggestive and there's nudity. Panty shots don't count. Lol as you can guess. Yup, nudity. 

First let's start small! Have some down-shirt Kara. I was pretty happy for this being a doodle to warm up with on ecchi! 8> LOL. Not so happy with that right leg, I should made it thicker. The sketch was so messy I didn't notice when I doodled over the skeleton. -_____________-

Kay now here's some boobs. 8> Tee hee some Gage and Yurimi. I was gonna add Kouhei in there somewhere (THREESOMEFOREVERYEAH!). But like no matter how I put him he just looked like a creeper LOL so just image he's totally like. Sleeping on the floor. LOL. 

Annnnyways~ Yurimi's definitely the type of girl who, if she's in control, she's not nearly as tsundere. Once she loses it or the tides turn on her, she gets hella tsuuuuuuuun. It's quite obviously whose the instigator here. >8) 

TEE HEE LIKE I'D LET MACI AND RAIDIN GET AWAY~ They're just so cute and innocent IT'S TOO MUCH TO RESIST CORRUPTING THEM~! 

I SEE WHERE THAT HAND IS, MACI. 

AND I THINK HE LIKES IT.

ANNNNYWAYS THAT'S IT FOR THE ECCHI/HENTAI POST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment