Tuesday, March 29, 2011

| freebie + wips + doodle |

Viv; Ffffuuu so many games though! *_____* I'm almost done with my Unova dex data myself, I'm missing only a few! Like 20 Pokemon? Most I'm going to get tonight through training! Tee hee you want a Zorua?! * v*)/ You want a boy or a girl or anything specific? Natures or anything? xD I'm hella used to just sitting and breeding, though Rieka's better and more persistent than me. /stares at all 300 Eevees of her's... as she keeps breeding them/ >____>;;

xXTokyoGirlXx ; *_____* B'awwww you're too kind, thank you! Ha ha I should really get those done! ;_____;

Let's start with a freebie! I've got this freebie thread chillin' over at Gaia. It may seem like I ignore it and don't post, but I'm really lurking and drawing. >____> I promise I'm there! I think I linked it last time, but if you wanna check it out, direct your fine ass this way. 8) LOL. 

LOL OH LORD GUYS I CREATED A MONSTER. Helped Rieka make a Paypal. Brb watching her buy everything on eBay and commission everybody on dA. o_o


Tee hee and WIPS! CLAIRE IF YOU'RE READING THIS. STOP IT. SHOO. 8D 

Anyways these two are Vyler and Cherrie, these two belong to a friend! AND IT'S HER 18TH BIRTHDAAAAAAY SO I WANTED TO DRAW HER OCS~! LOL I gotta work extra hard because there's two birthdays to draw for! So I gotta draw Claire's 18th's b-day pics, toooooooo~! 8> Will prolly do that while they're being studious children at school. LOL.  

ANYWAYS~

Tee hee and a random doodle. 8> Been listening to my A Tale of Two Sisters soundtrack and ffffuuu makes me wanna draw more depressing, serious stuff! This doesn't fit the mood I get from the songs, but I'm too tired to actually make it angsty. 8( 

So have some Leon, Aster and Kara! I'm sure this is what the boys wanted to do when she was with them rather than listen to Dad and treat her like a princess. 8> 

ANYWAYS TIRED AS FUCK. T___________________________T GOOD NIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. TFT that's a hella cute freebie. :) I ttly am digging those hearts.
    Omg my pay pal is mostly just there. I don't really use it. Which reminds me t buy a god damn tablet pen again cause wacom sent me the wrong one and told me to refill out the form and shit. 8( /bitter

    Fffft 8) I like those facial expressions, roi. Especially the girl, cherrie? Super cute.

    Whut bloody rape.

    Aha, I don't really mind the Zorua. 8) but can I get a girl? Speaking of breeding, I finally got my ditto and holy shit, /rides that bike like it's nobodies business./ my brother traded me all his important pokemon, ( aka, his team which I breeded so now I have a oshawott, axew, etc eggs. And he also gave me his diamond team.! Yay piplup and etc! ) so I ttly have those. But he started over and was like. I need a dark type. And so if I can get that zorua, I can breed and give him one! 8)

    Viv trolling out~

    ReplyDelete