Thursday, March 31, 2011

| wip + trashed art + doodles |

Tee hee my horror blog is finally up with it's first post! I hope to do one a week, every Wednesday. 8> Idk what next week's movie will be, let's see! 

Viv; 8) Tee hee, d'awww thank you! For a freeb, I was pretty happy with it! AND WUUUUUT I ABUSE MY PAYPAL. dklfhdakljfds EBAY AND DA ALL THE WAY. 8D And wtf Wacom you losers! They better send you two pens for the inconvenience! LOL OH MAN BREEDING. 8) Okies I'll get you a girl Zorua! <3 Ohhhhhhh a Piplup! Q AQ! Tee hee I think I'mma breed my Rueni or Rieka's Zakai on our Platinum games and get myself one! >8) Either way one of them is getting it on! LOL. Anyways! I'll let you know when I have a girl for you, kaaaaaay~?! 

OH AND DO YOU WANT IT NICKNAMED OR ANYTHING? Because I name all my Pokemon. xD;;; So yeah. Or just want it Zorua?

Let's start with a really crappy wip! orz I need to fix this one bad, it's not very cute at all, and for a super bribe I had better try harder! Gaia commission wip!

Omg I hate this so much never finishing it. 8( Supposed to be Shiro Miyata from SIREN. But uhhh. orz Gah I just hate this chibi. /cries forever/

B'AWWWW WHIMSICOTT Y U SO CUTE. My obsession with this Pokemon is obvious if you've seen how much I've drawn it. 8( /rolls around in Whimsicotts/ I think it's a really cute boy Pokemon, what about you? 8> 


Tee hee these are for V! 8> Her birthday is in a few days and these are her OCs, Vyler and Cherrie! All done! 


AAAAND FINISHED CLAIRE'S TODAY~ TODAY IS HER B-DAY (March 30th lol but I'll be posting this the 31st so don't get confused)! *________*  OMG I TOTALLY MESSED UP MIMICHII. OTL AND KENJI FOR THAT MATTER. Lol also our Kenjis are total opposites! xD LOL. HAPPY B-DAY CLAIRE!

TEE HEE~! And now some doodles! Have some Raidin and Kara! Generally I don't draw these two together, but for this it's very much them! Kara's trying to encourage Raidin to give a love note to Maci through trading Pokemon. Can he do it!?

And a little something! Based off a whole new tie-in for the Pokemon OCs between me and Rieka! See, Kara's family had a company ball, which only Kara, Ryoji, Raidin, Maci and Sam attended.

I was talking about how Kara's older brother is gonna take over her dad's company, so he's often on business trips and the like. Well as it turns out, Rieka was talking about how Gage's sister, in her head, had a boyfriend who was often away. If Kara's brother ended up being Gage's sister's boyfriend, perhaps him, Yurimi and Kouhei went too! 

Anyways! Have some Yurimi all done up~! 

ANNNND NOW IT'S TIME TO TRY TO GET TO SLEEP AT A SEMI-DECENT HOUR NIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I hella name all my pokemon too! Like my simipour is Saria cause it's a girl.
    And my Gigalith is Lilith. ( hehe, supernatural inside joke. ) and my Serperior is DeClaire. 8( lol idk how I feel about that name. My gothitelle is Gertrude. Konkeldur is Kyoya. And simisear is Benjamin, etc etc. And I have a whimsicott named Haru that I hella stashed in my pc box.
    Eeeeeerm, can you name the Zorua Myo? Trying to think of cute girl names. OTL.

    I liked that Shiro chibi 8(

    ReplyDelete