Friday, April 1, 2011

| doodles |

8( Ffffffuuuu guys I got this major headache. It huuuuurts.

Anyways! Did another horror blog post on the movie Shutter. 8> I'mma prolly do one tomorrow, too! Hmmm, what movie to do, what movie to do?

Viv; YYYYEEEES. It makes me sad when people don't name their Pokemon! 8( All my Pokemon get names, dammit! TEE HEE HIGH FIVE FOR GIGALITHS. /has a girl named Fuma/ *___*)/ Tee hee kaaaay when I get that girl Zorua I'll name her Myo for you! ; v; B'aww really? If I feel up to it I might finish it. /still has the .SAI file for the Shiro chibi/

TEE HEE LETS START WITH AN OC~! Okay he's not important. Like nearly at all BUT I WANTED TO MAKE HIM ANYWAYS~! This is Kara's older brother, Jamie. He's a pretty chill guy whose kinda herpderp behind closed doors, but when it comes to his dad and the company he'll be taking over, he gets really professional. 

Him and Kara have always been close even as kids! He has a Ninetails, which was originally going to be Kara's when she was a child, but it didn't like her. 8( So he was given the Vulpix, lololol. His fiance is actually Gage's sister, Violet! 

WHO IS THIS WUT KOUMI. Enter one of the greatest actresses in the entire story. Koumi may be sweet and caring around those she knows, but when she's out in the public eye, well, it's show time! She can go through a plethora of different personas, and this is just one of many! The shrewd and fiesty looking girl. 

I seriously loved the way she looks here, as well as the overall attitude this piece carries. orz;; I'mma prolly be lame and reuse this design/idea/attitude for a future OC since Koumi isn't really like this BUT I LIKE IT.

AHHH THIS IS SO OTL. Ffffuuu it was supposed to be Luka. orz orz orz Idk what happened. I just. Crapped out. I'M SO SORRY LUKA.

LOL SO IT'S CRACK PAIRING TIME. 8) Well, Aubrey and Leon isn't so crack considering they live together. And in fact, you know what, this scene doesn't feel so crack. LOL. 8) Leon can be kind of a douche sometimes. Sorry Aubrey! Anyways! The theme was "love confession," LOL.

WTFFFF SAYORI AND ASTER GOT TOGETHER AGAIN. Only once has Sayori ever ended up with anybody else and that was her dad. But Aster of all people wtf!? Seriously that's gotta mean something! Anyways LOL YUP that's Sayori, not Kara, get it straight! The girls do look a lot alike, which was 100% unintentional. orz orz orz

Tee hee! Sayori, looking a little older (I hope lololol) with Aster! The theme was "holding close," and this is what I got. o_O 

LOL. So Yurimi and Ryoji got paired together. The theme was "bathing together." She's quite the tsun, and she's not one to take a peeping tom lightly! LOL POOR RYOJI. 

I have no idea how they're in the bath tub together or even why. LOL THAT'S WHY IT'S CRACK!

"What's on your mind, sweetie?"
"You."


FFFFUUUUU WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Koumi. You clearly have daddy issues that were never worked out. Or developed. I can believe either. WHY ARE MY OWN WORDS CREEPING ME OUT? /criesforever/

LOL So Gage and Kara got paired up, which isn't sooo weird considering their siblings are dating. So they'll eventually get to know each other. 8) Their theme? Clothes swap. LOL And considering I purposely gave Kara the most showy, girly, and sexy outfit of all the girls I've made in recent history, well... LOL. Yeah. Gage. 

HE BROKE HER CHOKER WITH HIS NECK. GOD DAMN. 

ANNNNYWAYS IT'S 2:30AM. 8) NIIIIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment