Saturday, April 23, 2011

| design attempts + doodles |

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG. How I cannot design right now. Why? It's just school uniforms! /headeverythingplz/

Rieka's OC Ayane as a magical girl. Something more bad ass to suit her. 8) LOL. 

MY DUMB ASS CANNOT DESIGN RIGHT NOW. Let's call this failure #1.

Let's call the rest of these failure #203498320849. Because that's how many more failures it'll take till I get a school uniform I like. OTL 

WHAT IS THIIIIIIS I FAILT. /CRAWLS AWAY FOREVER/ Do any of these colors even look okay wtf am I thiiiiiinking. 

I really don't know what this picture means. O_O I kinda blanked out while drawing so uhhhh. Idk. LOL. I guuueeess you can take it good or bad. I mean it's not like Suya and Zakai were having a good relationship. But it could be.... idk how to make the finger shoot pose into a good thing. LOL. SHUSH I'M BRAIN DEAD ATM. OTL /kills school uniform designing up there. 

Lazy ass sketches time! 8> Kiotome and Raeon, both from my storrrrrryyyy. Not much to say.

Idk what this is either. Zoe but in shit sketch form.

KAAAY I THINK I'M JUST CRANKY. 8I So prolly time for bed yes? 3:40 am is perfect bed time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment