Friday, April 22, 2011

| doodles |

Viv; 8D Lucas has ecchi pics of everybody stashed on his computer! And yet I don't think of him as a pervert just a creeper... but they're like the same thing... LOL.

Magical Girl Zoe! Zoe belongs to Rieka and she's so cuuuuuuute. *______* And moe. Oh and dead. T____T LOL. At least in the AUs she's alive from the beginning! 

Magical Girl Nana! Tee hee, she's a gijinka of mine, actually! Because I'm hard gay for Bellossom, that adorable, useless bastard!

TEE HEE AND NOW SOME MAGICAL BOY ZEEK AND MAGICAL GIRL KIOTOME. Brb making this into an AU with Rieka FOREVEEEER. \o/ Anywaaaaaays Kiotome's axe versus Zeek's dual guns WHO WIIIINS. Kiotome of course, sorry Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekunnnn~ I'm having too much fun making magical girl outfits. OMG THOUGH I NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED MAKING A DUDE'S MAGICAL BOY OUTFIT SO I GOTTA FIX UP ZEEK'S THERE. LOL. SUPER KAWAII MAHOU BISHOUNEN ZEEK.

FUCK. ANOTHER SONG I'M ADDICTED TO. This one I loved once upon a time but forgot the artist/song. orz;; BUT I GOT IT BACK.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment