Thursday, April 21, 2011

| doodles |

This bed hurts my butt. 

Watching American Dad!  * v*)/ LOL. It's funny. 

Tee hee have some of my OC Vivi in a magical girl outfit! This one made me go WUT LOL. I asked Rieka to give me  random OC to put in a magical girl outfit and Vivi came up. She's uh. Not the type to be a magical girl. Or in any sort of genre that's cute and girly. She's 15. Smokes. Drinks. Beats people up. Stays out late. Does what she wants. Oh and totally wants in her brother's pants.

NOT. A. MAGICAL. GIRL. LOL.

Tee hee Rieka was drawing a warm up of her OC Heather and my OC Lucas, and so I did it with her! Two OCs we don't talk about too often, but that's because they're from our first collab story and they're not even the main characters! LOL Nonetheless, they don't ever get together, but I think they're cuuuuute.

LOL BUT IT'S JUST NOT LUCAS WITHOUT HIS CREEPY OTAKU WAYS. Yup, Lucas is a major creeper. Lolis, animu girls, hentai, you name it, he prolly has seen it and has it somewhere in his files on his cherished computer. I don't doubt he often imagines not only Heather, but Rina, Alicia, Chloe, Tori and Kioni in outfits like this. Alicia would be his imouto/little sister lolol! Rina would be like, their moe maid that always trips and you get to see her boobs bounce or her skirt fly up. Chloe would be that tomboy girl but deep down she's uber cuuuute but kinda tsun! Tori and Kioni are the older ladies~ Tori is refined with a hint of young sex appeal! Kioni on the other hand is alllll woman, unf. And Heather is the tsun who is actually pretty moooooe. *____* LOL.  

Tee hee here's an oooold couple that doesn't get the love it deserves from us anymore! Rieka's OC Skyler to the right and my OC Autumn to the left! *_____* They're so cuuuute together~ He's such a timid boy and she's such an outgoing girl! They even each other out!

ROI AND RILEY MY LOOOOVES. Kid you not guys, out of allllll the OCs of Rieka and me, these two are my favorites. My favorite individual OCs as well as my favorite OC couple! Riley's just so SDLKAHF. *_________* And Roi is one of my oooooold OCs. I think they suit each other perfectly. So much so, I don't even consider putting them in crack pairings, they're perfect the way they aaaare.

" Sir Peter, Sir Peter, went out for a stroll. Sir Peter, Sir Peter, put in a cage, had to hold it in. Sir Peter, Sir Peter, needs to go right now, doesn’t want to sin. Sir Peter, Sir Peter, bagged and whisked away, before he found a toilet. Good-bye, Peter. Good-bye. " 

I have some sort of morbid obsession with Sir Peter from Rule of Rose. Wtf. It's a bunny that has no real function to the story than being symbolic to reality and memories. Each chapter of Rule of Rose has a story book that goes with it. It seems like general stories by kids (read above, the Sir Peter quote). But they're really complex memories of Jennifer's!

So I wanted to make a doodle to Sir Peter, probably one of my favorite chapters, up there with probably The Mermaid...

 Annnnyways! I think it's time for bed. x____x Fuck my schedule's been so busy this week. orz /runs away

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Lucas has that magical girl vivi stashed on his computer. Just a ecchi version. That is all. /runs

    ReplyDelete