Wednesday, April 20, 2011

| doodles |

8> It's been a chill day. So far my cousins and I have beat: Clock Tower 3. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. Dead Rising 2. And Dead Space, all in like, 4 days. And uhh. I guess it's safe to say we beat Bust a Groove as well! We got all the characters! xD 

Oh wut who are these people lol GIJINKASSS. Have some tsundere Senna on the left, trollin' Zakai in the middle and clearly naive Suya to the right. This is before the bulk of the story when Suya was still the new girl in town. She had a bit of a crush on a boy that kept passing around, he seemed to really know everybody but had a few select people he really liked picking on! Senna was one of them.

In the actual story, he ends up dating Suya, due largely to his sister getting them together. Senna has a bit of a tsun crush on Zakai, but won't admit it. Makes you wonder if in an AU, if anything would happen between Senna and Zakai. 

And now crack pairings! Me and Rieka are just choosing 10 of our OCs at random, pairing them up like that! To get some really crack results- which a lot have been. 

But my Kenji got paired up with Rieka's Eva and it was kinda cute. They're both sweethearts. Kenji is a bit of a pushover guy until you push his buttons, especially when it comes to his loved ones. Eva is a deaf girl but intelligent and kind! Kenji owns a bakery, and Eva... is really moe. LOL. I THINK THEY'D HAVE A CUTE MOE LIFE. 

ANNNNYWAYS~ Ironically these pairings came up: Rina/Damien (in an AU, if he made a move, she'd probably given him a chance considering she felt for a while Miles had no interest in her), Kiotome/Zeek (god dammit this one's slowly moving up on the like list. it just keeps finding it's way back to us!), and Raidin/Maci (which we all know will happen dammmmmmiiiiit)!

KAAAAAAY SO NORMALLY I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE A FANGIRL. BUT. /ohgodwhyplz/ When DRRR first came out, I got right into it. It looked bad ass. When Izaya came on screen I was like FFFUUU WUT I FELL FOR ONE OF THE POPULAR CHARACTERS. /covers face in shame/   

I can't wait to make them all on the Sims and see what happens! 

BUT FUCK IT I'LL ADMIT IIIIIIT because I had to share this.



SING TO ME, IZAYA, SING TO ME. Though it's not really him, my god it took me a second to realize it. A damned amazing Nico Nico singer! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment