Tuesday, April 19, 2011

| wip + doodles |

Opened up my RL commissions! If anybody's interested, take a look here: RL COMMISSION INFO

I'm thinking about also offering doodles? Like the ones I draw here? Idk how much to price those, like... $2-3 a person. They're just bust ups/waist ups anyways. 8(

AND HERE WE GO~ I'm finally getting to the last art trades I got! Okay well, I've had them done, but I noted the ones I'm waiting on to let them know I've got their art lined! 8> These all belong to the same person, tee hee. The one on the left I did a loooong while back. However the one in the middle and the one on the right are drawn today! I hope they'll like them!

Okay so yesterday Rieka asked me what to draw to warm up with, so I asked her to give me something to! She requested Dawn from PKMN, so here she is! This was supposed to be a doodle but... I got into it... orz Ha ha. I was pretty happy with it! Dawn's such a cute girl. T____T 

Ah ha ha! Finally some OC art! Have some Gage and Yurimi! Gage is Rieka's OC and Yurimi is my OC~ Yurimi's a bit of a weak girl, she can't press on like her friends. Which only makes it worse considering they're both healthy, big boys. That's okay though, not only will Gage let her sleep on him but so will Kouhei~!

Begin the crack pairings! Kara and Gage got together with the situation "AU school setting." It's pretty cute, and I usually fall for little pairings like this with some cute school things but I remember that they're basically brother and sister in law... and somehow it's cuter as a sibling bond than anything else. I think these two living together or being stuck together would be some funny sibling interaction. 

Aster and Raidin got paired up, with the situation "wading in a river." So I decided to do the AU, where if things had gone the way they were supposed to, Raidin and Aster would have known each other as children. Aster could have been a normal kid with a normal life if only things had gone right. So sad. 8( LOL.

FFFUUU AND TIRED NOW~ 3AM TIME FOR BED. 8> /RUNS AWAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment