Monday, April 18, 2011

| doodles + speedpaint on how i draw blood (lol) |

orz I'm so tired it hurts. Annnyways playing Clock Tower 3 with my cousins, I love it to bits!

Unf yeah Damien. Because we're playing Clock Tower 3, I decided to draw Damien from the AU inspired by Clock Tower 3 (sort of)! We were talking about little things we could do to change the entire story. One of the biggest changes we did was a simple team swap- rather than Damien and Chloe being on the good guy's side, put them on the bad guy's side. 

Because of this, it changed a lot of character's paths early on, especially a certain character whose death comes early on. I was pretty happy with Damien here, especially his faaace.

Kay now that I'm not angry and remembered to finally upload this here, Riley Ashford everybody! My husbando. *____* He's Rieka's OC, but I looooooove drawing him, he's suuuuuch a cute OC. I'd touch him. No joke. 8I

Annnnnyways~ Here's him in all his glory of AU1, the story that made me fall in loooooove with him. *_________* I really want to work on the visual novel of AU1 again!

BTW, if you're interested, I did a speedpaint on how I did the blood.

CLICK ME FOR BLOOD SPEEDPAINT 

It's nothing majorly helpful, but it sort of gives you an idea of what I'm doing when I draw blood. orz Tee hee. 

Aaaaand I jacked the link from my dA because I didn't have it resized for the Internet. /facepalms/ 

I was happy with this. Uhhh. orz;; Honestly I don't got much to say, I'm really proud of the hair and the machine thingers around her waist? YUP YUP~ And the BG is so randomly thrown together I'M SO SORRY MIKU.

That is all.

I'M SO TIRED IT HURTS.

Will try to work on maybe a Nuzlocke comic tomorrow, or play it to get ideaaas. *___* 

No comments:

Post a Comment