Saturday, April 16, 2011

| freebie + wip |

Tee hee my cousins have come over for the next few days! *_____* We shall  have lots of fun! We watched Quarantine, which I made a blog on! I know on Sunday we're prolly watching The Orphan, so another blog to look forward to!

Other than that, not much! Waiting for the Eevee evolutions from that Pokemon.com game to come out! I got a Vaporeon, Rieka got Glaceon and her brother got Espeon! Honestly I wasn't aiming for Vaporeon but that's what I got? OTL Tee hee not that I'm complaining! 

Uhhh yup that's all for now! 8>

Starting with a freebie for Six! *____* It's her OC Rei! I hope I did her justice, I was allowed to make up an outfit for her. orz orz orz

I'm too pissed off right now to explain this. 

1 comment:

  1. Ffft roi, i'm so sorry for not commenting. ;_____;

    I think rei looks super cute, I like her eye coloring, and I think the way your linearted the entire think is done really nice.

    You can sing me a lullaby, any day, Riley. 8)

    ReplyDelete