Friday, April 15, 2011

| freebie + doodle + sketches|

Tee hee not much to say! Got to visit my god daughters! *____* They're so cute, tee hee! One's 3 and the other is just 3 months old. Lol the younger one headbutted me, she's so mean! 

Starting with a freebie I did for my freebie thread! God my chibis suck again! OTL They're so... they got shitty anatomy LOL! OC Belongs to mellojoy on Gaia, so no touching! But he's damn cute! T___T 

I'll stop drawing Kiotome and Zeke now. orz Tee hee just playing with chibi styles here.

I've been doing a lot of Kiotome, and it reminds me of the other characters in her story, so here's another one from the cast! This is Sai, who actually comes waaaay before Kiotome in terms of importance+when she's met. 

Annnywho, I don't draw her nearly as much as Kiotome because for one... orz I favor Kiotome. A lot. Like. Wtf she's not the main character, hell the story makes total sense if you throw her out. LOL I'd also draw her more if the two guys she's usually with were drawn, Keon+Koichi. Koiichi? Fuck I can't remember his name lol I CLEARLY ALSO FAVORED KEON. I should really give them refs. 

Well. Keon. 'Cause I liked him. /shot

And Raeon for the hell of it! LOL he doesn't usually have slit eyes or that tail, but I never draw him with either. 8> It's rare you see them anyways.

Tee hee and he's not a tsun tsun~ *___*)/ I swear. In fact these traits only come out during serious moments but I wanted to draw him as a chibi, so it came out more tsun. But really he's probably going to kill somebody. LOL.

Idk what this is. Raeon & Samii. Uhhh. Idk how to explain it so have a picture and that's it. 8> I should really talk about my first OCs more. 

KAY NO MORE BORING OCS I WON'T BE DRAWING THEM FOR A LONG TIME NOW. ANNNNYWAYS it's 5 am time for bed I guess. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment