Thursday, April 14, 2011

| doodles + Nuzlock Challenge GO! |

So I've done it. I've officially jumped on to the Nuzlock Challenge bandwagon!

Rieka's got my LeafGreen and I have my FireRed, so we decided to try it out! My team so far: Mion the female Charmander, she compliments Rieka's male Bulbasaur named Keiichi. Richtor the male Ratata, usually I get girl Ratatas and name them Rina after my OC because she's rather mousy, but uhh, it's a boy LOL. And finally Abel the male Butterfree, he's so lame. 8( 

I'm at Pewter City right now. T_____T I found that damn Pikachu in the Viridian Forest after I caught my first PKMN, laaaaaaame! Now to train hard till I know my team can take on Brock, I'm not losing them so early on! T____T

Okay another crack pairing, Kiotome and Zeke, who belongs to Rieka. orz Omg you can't tell it's him because I drew his hair wrong. /FLINGS SELF INTO OBLIVION/

Aaaaand Raidin's Dragonite, Nix! She's a timid Dragonite and quite frankly a lame one. >____> I cannot train her FFFUUU. So she's mostly there to be cute and fly him around because uhh. FFFUU TIMID DRAGONITE? FOR REALS?! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! /FACEPALMS/

LOL I SHOULDA NUMBERED IT. Anyways time to exercise my lack of comedy and try to work into a comic! First up featuring the start of my journey! My character's name? Roi of course! I'm playing as Blue, and named my rival Rie, after Rieka! LOL She did the same, herself as Rieka and her rival as Roi, good thing our names work as boy or girl names! 

I really think Professor Oak is senile. 

He's ancient. Like. For reals.  

LOL PART TWO. Tee hee not so funny still, mostly covering how my journey starts! *____* Lol okay, okay, seriously if I were one of the characters I'd be the rival and Rieka would be main character, LOL I'MMA HELLA TROLLING HER. CAN'T WAIT FOR MION TO KICK KEIICHI'S BUTT WHEN WE TRANSFER THEM FROM THEIR GAMES!

Annnnyways! Rieka's Bulbasaur, Keiichi! And my female Charmander, Mion! 8> 

Aaaand part three! Time to begin my journey! *___*

LOL DAMMIT SO RIEKA DID A KIOTOME/ZEKE PIC TOO. And she showed it right when I nneeeedddeeed to draw something to Matryoshka, so I chose them. 8( Omg I was pretty  happy with it. A-AND IT CAME OUT MUCH BIGGER THAN I HAD MEANT. OTL OTL OTL

TEE HEE ANNNNNYWAYS~ THEY WERE FUN TO DRAW. I'MMA RUN AWAY.



ALSO WATCH THIS TO GIVE YOUR LIFE MEANING.

I  hated it the first time.

And now it's been looped 40 times in one sitting. orz /hates feeling like a hypocrite  

No comments:

Post a Comment