Tuesday, April 12, 2011

| doodles + random word |

Lol sorry for the lack of updates guys! I've been chillin' at Rieka's so I haven't done much art! Been doing lots of Pokemon training! I'm sad, my Chandalure hit level 100 yesterday! T______T So she got replaced with a Volcarona, sobdesu. I miss her so much! /has a thing against using lvl 100 PKMN in battle/ 


Annnnyways! I'm using her laptop and tablet so I got to draw a bit today!The colors look so different on here than my laptop! 


Okay OMG. Me and Rieka numbered almost *ALL* our OCs with refs (73 omgggg) and paired them up to make a shit ton of crack pairings! LOL IT TOOK LIKE AN HOUR TO PAIR THEM ALL BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. 

Somehow, Damien ended up with Koumi. I think he's forever stuck with imoutos, LOL. Even in the story he didn't get the girl, he lost her to Miles. 8D;;;; Poor Damien. But he has his false imouto Koumi-chan! LOL This had to be more big brother/little sister because 23 year old Damien getting with 15 year old Koumi is kinda creepy. o_O Honestly I can see people liking Damien/Chloe, which is creepy considering they're half siblings. T____T

LOL So somehow Matt ended up with Noah, WHICH IS CRAAAACK. Lol they also look like they could be related, seeing as they both got brown hair and grey eyes! Matt gets stuck with such random ass people! He's so anti-social and wants to be with himself. But noooo. His incestuous sister is all over him, that friggin' wigger talks about booty with him and now the kid born feet first who looks like he could be his cousin, Noah, is stalking him. HE'S GONNA CRAWL INTO A HOLE FOREVER NOW BRB.   

Omg ignore this. This is notes for me:
Teamless PKMN: 
Bisharp (male > female)
Vanillite/Vanillush/Vanilluxe (dun matter, male = female)
Haxorus (already caught, female)
Chandalure (already caught, female) 

No comments:

Post a Comment