Friday, April 8, 2011

| doodles |

Yume; ;____; /drop kicks art block/ Tee hee but d'awww thank you for the kind comments! *___*

Six; >8D No worries Six! Their account is deactivated, idk if dA did it or if they did it themselves. They better not try it again though. >_____>

OMGGGGG GUYS. THIS WAS MY LAST GAIA COMMISSION. /tearplz/ I'm so haaaaaappy! I just hope the owner of this OC likes it! j vj /criesforever/ 

LOL THIS IS MORE AN INSIDE JOKE THAN ANYTHING. CLICK FOR ANIMATION IF IT'S NOT ANIMATED UP ABOVE. So for Claire's birthday, her friends got a sketchpad and drew in it. Well, so did me and Rieka! Rieka was drawing characters from our 3-way collab story, and was drawing Jaymarc, the story's pimp, when she messed up his arm. She tried to fix it, but it looked hella funny. xD His forearm was like. As long as a leg LOL. 

SO WACKY INFLATABLE JAYMARC. YOU'RE TURNED ON, I KNOW.

ANNNNYWAYS. 8( I wasn't very inspired to draw today. Running off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment