Sunday, April 3, 2011

| freebie + wip + doodles + art thief rant |

Omg. Guys. Art thief rant.

What's up with art thieves these days? You think blocking me will  make me go away? For reals? I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people thinking that they can upload all the art they want to their dAs. dA is NOT Photobucket, believe it or not. How fucking rude.

I've waited nearly two weeks for this person to remove my artwork from their gallery. I noted them, not even commenting on their page making a big deal. And they failed to ever respond. Oh and the fun part! They blocked me. LOL. So I finally told Rieka, who commented on the page of the art thief. She was even civil and nice about it. Firm, but not rude. We'll see what happens.

I went and reported all the artwork I know is mine. But I doubt dA will do anything with just me reporting it. 8\ dA's pretty fickle, they attack people who didn't do anything wrong but don't help those who find rule breakers. Seriously? Either way. If she just blocks Rieka and ignores us, I'm making a bitchy journal and exposing her identity. I'm pretty sick and tired of people being dicks when they know they're in the wrong. It's pretty god damn annoying.

A freebie. 8> Idk if it looks anything like the character. orz orz orz 

Tee hee FINALLY DOING A BIGGER PICTURE! FFFUUU. Tee hee I adore the song Matryoshka with Gumi and Miku. That's the most pimp song ever for reals. 8> And as you can tell with my random bits of OC Matryoshka, I really adore that song and the style and design and ffffuuuu.

This is something that's prolly gonna go on dA! 8) There's gonna be a minor BG too. TEE HEE I HOPE TO FINISH IT TOMORROW OR SOMETHING. 
 
LOL So I stole this from Rieka. 8> She basically randomly matched up our OCs with characters from Higurashi and drew them cosplaying! I really liked that idea, so I went ahead and did it for SIREN because I'm forever a SIRENfag the way she's a... well.. LOL RYUKISHIFAG I GUESS. 

There weren't enough boys in SIREN, so I added some of the shibitos. 8) The cop shibito was pretty pimp. And Raidin ended up being him! DOES HE PULL OFF THAT COP OUTFIT!?

Tee hee and going to the girls! Sayori got paired as Risa, which makes a lot of sense in terms of uselessness and adorableness. LOL I WISH SHE GOT HARUMI IT'D HAVE BEEN PERFECT. /TEARPLZ/ *___*  

LOL So Leon ended up getting Shiro. I think he ttly did it to make Aster jealous (because the closest thing to a love interest Risa has is Shiro LOLOL AND ASTER/SAYORI IS CANON SOOOO). God damn that jacket. orz orz orz LOL. IT LOOKS FUNNY.

Tee hee and now Maci got Tomoko, so cuuuuuute. *____* 

LOL Aster got Jun. This made my head go BOOM. Though in some weird way... it makes sense?!

LOL Kara got Naoko, which I think is appropriate! 8) Naoko the media star, Kara the company princess. Both can be a little haughty. LOL. 

LOL And Dad got Akira! Being the oldest character in the story and Akira the oldest character in SIREN, I think it fits. 8) Lol He's totally looking for Aster. With that gun. That doesn't look like a gun. But I was lazy and just draw a long shape. LOL.

TEE HEE Violet got Miyako! Way to land the main role, Violet, considering you're a minor character!

And Kouhei got the lead, Kyoya! 8) Tee hee he looks so confused.

Ah ha ha, Koumi ended up getting Harumi! Which I think does suit her more than I realized. 8) Harumi's like, 10. And Koumi's like. 15. But has the mind of a 5 year old. It balances out!

LOL SO SAM GOT A SHIBITO. HE WOULD BE LAME.

Yurimi ended up getting Reiko! *___*)/ I feel so bad for Reiko. orz She did not deserve one single thing she got. At all.

AHHH I DID IT. Ryoji as Tamon. I DID ALL THE POKEMON OCS. IN A NIGHT. AS SIREN CHARACTERS. NEVER AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN. LOL. ;_________;  Well all the Pokemon OCs I could fit (sorry Jamieeee)! LOL I don't think he wants to wear the wig.

GAAAAAH I'M SO TIRED. ;_______________; GOOD NIGHT.  

1 comment:

  1. Who's the user? >: I'll bitch at them/report them, too!

    ReplyDelete