Sunday, May 15, 2011

| doodles |

Sweet Jesus I think my wisdom teeth are growing in. The veeeeery back, bottom teeth of mine are throbbing. For a while now, I could feel and faintly see white poking out of the gums and it didn't hurt, but today it does. It's just... sore. ~_~ Owwie.

Fiiiiirstly~! Doing OC art 'cause I'm too distracted to work on commissions/art trades~! ~_~;;; Lol so we've been talking about Rieka's OC Resnick, and his companion of that story, Amalya. See, we used to mess around and say he totally gets off to girls with animal ears aka kemonomimi! Well, now we're loling because now he's got a harem of girls with the ears going on! So let's meet theeeem.

Resnick would be our center! The only boy (of course, it's a harem after all). He's weird. 8I LOL.

Amalya, the blond to the left with the horns! She's the tsundere, and the only character originally from his story! She's also quite sweet, and has a charming animal-like innocence. She also has a bad habit of following a crowd just because, well, it's a crowd.

Sairinko aka Sai, the bunny girl to the left with brown hair! She's one of my original OCs I never talk about. *________* She's girly and loves love. LOL.

Rabbit-chan is the brown haired one, second from the right. She's also a bunny, and has no name LOLOL I'LL GET HER ONE. ;;;;; She's really bubbly and kinda herp derp. *_______* 

Allison is the one to the very right with the red eyes. In her own story, she's the personification of "Lady Luck," a goddess in her own right. Here, she's a coy albino bunny girl waiting to make your life haaaarder~! Like something else, eh, Resniiiiick~? <3

Tee hee. Yandere/yangire talk me and Rieka had has resulted in YANDERE/YANGIRE DRAWING TIIIIIIIME.

Bianca is yangire, not yandere. 8> Tee hee. Even in her own story, her actions are not based on her love for anybody. She'll gain your trust, lead you astray, and when it's just you two and the timing's perfect, she'll finish you off. She prefers it that way. Though looking at this pic, she does look a bit sad... 

Next on the list! Hikaru! I STILL DUNNO WHAT YOU ARE SDKFJDS. 8> Had fun drawing this nonetheless. 

And then next on the randomizer is Vivi! * v*)/ Tee hee, she could be called a yandere or yangire (I don't put either past her at this point). Btw, her weapon is nothing but mere trip wire, she doesn't need much else to kill you with. 

Aaaaand now Raidin as a yandere/yangire. 8> Honestly I think he's more likely to be a yandere than a yangire, but he's such a sweet, stubborn boy I can't ever see him snapping. 

In his actual story, his memory gets erased (via a Beheeyem). When this happens, he turns less of cute main boy and more of a douchey, cocky villain; no surprise, considering he's been reconditioned by the blood-loving Aster and Leon. 

KAY NOW BED NIIIGHT 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man oh man. I've been away for ever. I'm sorry I haven't commented. OTL. Busy rl.

    Whut is this new eye coloring improvement. I like it, it's very unique, and LOL. Doesn't Yurimi have a harem if I'm correct?

    Wtf is all this blood. Dsgsdkfgkhsfdgv idk if you know. But I'm totally a scaredy cat. I can't watch a horror movie. At all. Unless it's like dayntime. And even then I won't sleep for a week. Holy shit. I hate scary movies.
    But I'm fine with blood? Lol vivi. 8( she doesn't use her little. Staff thing....?

    Okay viv's Leaving now. OTL

    ReplyDelete