Wednesday, May 18, 2011

| doodles |

I am so tired. 8( I woke up with this pounding headache. Took some migraine medicine... maybe 3-4 hours ago? Some extra strength ones that say don't take more than 2 in 24 hours? It feels like it's coming back already. Or maybe it made me tired, that's entirely possible too.

Annnyways! Bed time early for me tonight! <____< I'm having such a hard time concentrating on art, I really need to get to work on owed art. OTL

Firstly i started off with a chibi for Rieka! It's her OC Chisato. This girl has a super unhealthy obsession with Benji's butt. CHISATO YOU CREEEEEEPER. 

You can clearly tell I had no motivation/concentration doing this. Lol directly drawn with no sketch beneath as well as flat colors, I parodied Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan with our OCs! The results are amusing.

Kai got the coveted title of Sakura-kun, LOL. SAKURA-KUUUUN HOW I BONDED WITH YOU.
Risa ended up getting Dokuro-chan, lol. Everybody should be so lucky she's nothing like her!
Vivi ended up getting Shizuki-chan. VIVI WHY DO YOU AND KAI KEEP GETTING STUCK TOGETHER? SUSPICIOUS. It's like how Kiotome and Zeek kept getting stuck together so we just let them be a couple. BUT SOMEHOW VIVI/KAI SEEMS TO CRACK LOL.
Yukina got Zokuro-chan. L-LOL. I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE TO SOME EXTENT?
Kiotome got Sabato b'awwww so cute! 
Annnnnnnd ONLY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER, ZANSU, GOT TAKEN BY ELI LOL.

Btw if you've never seen Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, you are deprived GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Okay and this is just my avatar on TM. 8| I took liberties with the outfit. Lol. THANK YOU SO MUCH MYST FOR MANY OF THESE ITEMS. ; o; <3 Give me like, a month and I'll have a whole personality+story for her. OTL I know myself.  

HAPPY BDAY AMMMMMBBBER. 

DLKFHD. /extra complimentary gift DESU~!

LOL CAN YOU TELL I'M LAAAAAAAZY.

HIS NAME IS RIIIIIMO and idk if that's his eye color. orz orz orz

WILL TALK ABOUT HIM + LUNON LATER KAY NIIIIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment