Tuesday, May 17, 2011

| doodles |

FLKJAKFD. Somebody make my knee stop hurting!

And now I also have Risa's uniform done! Lol okay, so she's 19 and out of high school. Well all those born with magic- regardless of age, will have to come back to the school for training, control and sparring sessions. To conceal the older kids, they're still forced to wear they're uniforms when they return to campus for a check up. 

Hence why Risa (among a couple of other kids) still need to wear the uniform! She wears her's properly, unlike the boys that go down to the school as well. 

Picking up where I left off! YAAAANDERES~ Chisato got chosen for the next yandere~ Rieka was talking about how she'd be the type to do annnnnything to keep you, beg you to stay, she'll do anything to make you stay with her.

Anything.  

As you can imagine, maybe she'd lock you up in a room so you're always there! She's so happy you stayed, she's so happy...

Emil was actually kinda hard for me. See, Rieka said he'd be the type to go through a million emotions. Anger. Neutral. Sad. Happy. All at the same time. So bipolar as a yandere! He's definitely yandere, the love of his life already has been killed, and by another magic student at that. It wasn't Kiotome's fault though! They shouldn't have made it an unfair fight and tag team her! If she didn't have to fight harder than usual, Emiri could have lived...

Nonetheless, let's hope Emil doesn't crack under the pain and decide to get Kiotome back for Emi's life.

Next up was Risa! She may be a bit of a tomboy, but she really does wanna start being a little more cutesy and l-lady like! Getting blood all over you also not very lady like. She'd definitely use the fan to keep as much of her as possible clean. If she ends up killing you, she only asks one thing of you. Could you tell Eason that she loves him? That is all. 

Zoe got choosen up next! I  had drawn her yandere once before, so I decided to keep that up! Though instead of her crush in her original story, she had to settle for Matt here. Rieka said that Zoe would be the type of yandere to kill the one she loves, then herself. Looks like she got one half of the deal done. Just wait a little longer for her, Matt, kay? She's on her way...

I actually wasn't very happy with this one. 8( Oh well. I think the idea of it is scary though. See, Aubrey has the ability to, with her magic, create small portals, thus hiding in a hole of time and space, and appearing somewhere else entirely. Great for dodging; not great for fighting.

But what if she created a portal inside you? To feel her fingers worming around inside you? Grabbing your entrails? Slowly pressing up against your stomach, like some ungodly alien creature? It's okay. She already broke you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

And lastly for now, Yukina! She definitely a yandere, not yangire, though she could probably be both easily. She's the type that doesn't care how happy or comfortable her loved one is- so long as she has them! She can delude herself into believing they're happy. I told Rieka to choose a random OC of her's, and after many girls (lol, sorry Yukina's pretty straight!), Zeek was the first boy name. So, sorry Zeek, Kiotome had to get offed. It's okay though, at least she's not a bother anymore, right? Right? She was a nuisance anyways, so loud and obnoxious! You'll find life is much more enjoyable without a pest like that. 

The basement's not that bad, Zeek. I think you'll grow to like it. <3

LOL WHOA WUT NOT YANDERE. I know. Annnnyways~Aster and Bianca are partners, she being his apprentice and helping him make and maintain the weapons all the magic users use. She's still in high school, he long ago graduated. Nonetheless, they seem to get along just fine. 

...

Yup. Just fine! No worries, this is normal! It usually ends when Bianca cries out loudly, "Help! This pedophile is hurting me!" 

Okay so I was looking up some FF9 stuff again, watched the ending now that I'm older and not celebrating the fact I won the game. After watching it I was like B'AWWWWW THAT WAS SO MUCH MORE HEART-TOUCHING THAN I REMEMBER. So I went from funny cheebs like above to something a little softer. 8U Used Kiotome and Zeek... I-I forgot why... FUUUUUUCK I'm getting old guys. >_____> LOL.
  

So I mentioned to Rieka that, considering Vivi's questionable sexual orientation/interests (let's not forget she had loved her brother as a lover), it's not weird to consider her and Zoe some sort of questionable yuri couple. Let's also make it a point that Rieka honestly has no idea what Zoe's sexual orientation is, we know at least she likes boys, since in her own story she had a crush. But here? /ZOOM/ YOU TWO GIRLS ARE SUSPICIOUS.

Annnnnyways Vivi's kind of a protector- to anybody as long as she cares about you. Zoe naturally needs protection. And I made a comment that those two girls are like those covers with the macho guy and the weak girl clinging to his leg.

I think I made my point valid. 

AND NOW I AM TIRED. GOOD NIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL DAMMIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO COMMENT ON THIS LAST NIGHT BUT I GUESS I FORGOT OR SOMETHING.

    BUT SERIOUSLY DAMMIT LOL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU POSTED THAT PHOTOSHOP YOU DID OF VIVI AND ZOE LOL. IT STILL MAKES ME LOL HARD, I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT IT WITH OUT CRACKING UP. LOL

    ALSO HOT DAMN I'VE BEEN LOVING ALL THE YANDERE PICTURES YOU'VE BEEN DOING. *_________* <333333333 /THOUGH I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS LOL

    ReplyDelete