Friday, May 20, 2011

| doodles |

FFFUU. I was gonna work on commissions today but a minor emergency popped up with a friend. * v*)/ But all is well again! I had to drive over to her house, it was only my second time driving after my car accident. >_____< I hate my sister's car, it's so scary! OTL I'm too short to see very well, I need a booster seat baaad. 

SOME FUCKING BICYCLIST LIKE. DIDN'T STOP AT A GOD DAMN CROSS WALK AND JUST KEEP BIKING AWAY AND I ALMOST HIT HIM DFHADKSJHFAKSLDJFHDSF. /raeg

Other than that it was smooth to her house and back. 8>

IT'S RIMO AND LUNON~ Kay I guess I should actually talk a bit about them DSHJKFLS. Ahhhh there's not very much too theeeeem ha ha. ;;; Kay. Lunon is the girl with pink hair. Rimo is the boy with blond hair. orz;; Originally I didn't want him to have red eyes so they don't look related or nothing BUT NOW I CAN'T SEE HIM WITH ANY OTHER EYE COLORS. /tearplz/ 

Annnyways Lunon is his maid. Rimo is a noble, who has no parents. Lunon's mother died during childbirth- her father was Rimo's butler, faithful to his family. Because she was born while serving Rimo's family, she became his maid. She was a secondary servant, since Rimo was a boy he relied on the butler more. But once he died, it was just Rimo and Lunon. Honestly, he treats her more of a best friend than a maid. She keeps faithful to her servant ways though, and tries to resist seeing herself on his level. 

I'd talk more about them, but I haven't decided which path I'd like to take for them. Hm!

B'AWWWW I DON'T GIVE THESE THREE ENOUGH LOVE. Tee hee, Vivi with the blond hair, Zoe in the middle and Matt to the left! Vivi and Matt are siblings, so it's creepy if one of them was in the middle. 8| TEE HEE THAT AND I SERIOUSLY THINK ZOE LOVES THEM BOTH. /LIKE THAT/ TROLOLOLOL. No for reals though. ZOE WHAT IS YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION SOMETIMES I THINK "OH HEY MATT/ZOE IS KINDA CUTE" BUT THEN I'M LIKE OMGGGGG HER AND VIVI FEEL LIKE THE BEST FRIENDS.

So in the end. I think they just pass Zoe back and forth. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? YES OR YES? 
 
KAY ENOUGH OF THAT. BED. NIIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. /crawls in/

    Oh man, it's occurred to me, all ofnthencharacters inhale with red eyes end up being either badass, the bad guy, or well...the god of war. O_o fucking Zacariah. /kills him off again/ but Lunon is totally cute wtf roi. I think stories like that are aldjalfjd adorable. I read one once, but it was a D. gray man AU.
    Or are they secret fighters whut.


    I'm not saying I don't like yuri, ( it's never really appealed to me, ttly liking yaoi forever.) but Matt and Zoe would be so cute. ; v; isn't she like kinda moe? And he's kinda badass? Or a douche, idk. But yeah. Vivi could be with Asher, but that's totally crack because he loves Nanala. OTL.

    ReplyDelete